For Sale New in the box Toyota H55 - 5 speed tranny with oiler / shifter package (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to reuse my 4 speed tranny, the H55 tranny would not fit without some modifications plus the fuel tank was in the way on my RHD 45 and wasn't worth to me to do it. I have a brand new in the box H55 5 speed Tranny with an oiler kit that will fit the 40's and 45's that were imported to the US. I can send pictures if you need! I just want to make my money back! I paid $ 2850

No, my rig is a F, I have a 1974, but that H55 may have a different input shaft than I need?

No, my rig is a F, I have a 1974, but that H55 may have a different input shaft than I need?
I'm not sure. I have a 1980 FJ45 Troopy RHD and it was going to be too many changes to make. The fuel tank was in the way, the floor pan was going to have to be cut out and redone ( it set further back than my 4 speed) I have an e brake on the rear of my tranny and I would have had to come up with another e brake and of course the drive shaft would have had to be cut down. I really wanted that 5 gear but it was just too much work for what I was getting out of it.

I'm not sure. I have a 1980 FJ45 Troopy RHD and it was going to be too many changes to make. The fuel tank was in the way, the floor pan was going to have to be cut out and redone ( it set further back than my 4 speed) I have an e brake on the rear of my tranny and I would have had to come up with another e brake and of course the drive shaft would have had to be cut down. I really wanted that 5 gear but it was just too much work for what I was getting out of it.
You need to buy another cruiser and run this tranny!

The first top plate. It allows for correct placement in a 40
20160405_210658.jpg
20160321_201601.jpg

I will double check but I'm pretty sure it has the top plate! I will send pictures when I get a chance to get it back from the LC shop I have it at! Thanks for the help!

I'm curious as to why the fuel tank has an interference issue. Mr T put that tranny in all gas tank configurations in the 4x series. So why is yours different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom