New Home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Glad to switch over to this board from the "landcruiser forum" board. Someone pulled the plug.

Tenn

1996 FZJ-80 125k
1988 FJ-62 157k

Yep, me too. One by one, the old SOR forum crowd are turning up. Looking forward to a lot more useful information and entertainment ;)

Most of the regulars are already here, and I bet by the end of the weekend almost everyone will be here. I hope after they close the forum at sor they will continue to have a page leading people to ih8mud for at least a little while.

I made it, with no name change! Good to see y'all

Also, thanks Gumby and IH8MUD for hosting this,,we appreciate it!

I walked into the light and now I'm born again...! Praise Ih8mud!! :)

Randy
'94

Just checking to see if I made it okay. Looks like I may spend some time printing some info from SOR this weekend in case they can't archive here!

Looks like you can attach photos directly here without hosting on a website, that's cool! :)

Several of you have figured out how to post a little picture over on the left under your ID.

I may need some help with that but right now I'm waiting on my thong from Eric. :D

-B-

B-

It's in your profile under Personalized Picture. You can add one they have provide or add your own via link.

<- Survivor of the SOR Transfer.

God NO Beo! &nbsp:Don't subject our new friends to a pic of you and Eric's thong just yet. :D

Look, it's not B, but must be a relative :eek: :D
CN.jpg

Sorry B - will delete it in a few hours. :D

ROFL :D

Junk,
Leave it up. That's funny and he'll get a kick out of it.
:D
-B-

puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif

Good to see you again Junk!
Bill

Gumby, Photo,

WELL! I never..... :eek: :D :D :D :D

Yeah, Todd, you know how fast I work :). Momma been eating a few too many heaps for bfast lunch and dinner. :D

Photo - you wait. Someday I will actually learn photoshop since I've had every single version since 4.0 on my pc and can't get past auto/image/change levels ??? :-[ :D I'll get ya though - hopefully won't get me banned though. :D :D

ROFLMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom