New fridge/freezer options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious to know if anyone is running any new fridge/freezer options in their rigs other than the big names such as ARB, Dometic, and Engel? I've been running the ICECO VL60 dual zone for 6 months and it has been working out for my needs.

Alpicool, made in china with an LG compressor.

Now they have newer models which have seperate freezer which looks nice:

Amazon product ASIN B07L3FLBQ4
Bought 1 year ago for about 340 shipped with a 3 year square trade warranty. So far so good, run it daily in bedroom for super cold water and beer and has been on about 5-10 off road trips where washboards and bumps tested its ruggedness. Hasn't failed me yet, i want to get 3 years out of it and get my money back from square trade if it fails...if can get more then 3 years I'll be happy camper.

View media item 84126

Alpicool, made in china with an LG compressor.

Now they have newer models which have seperate freezer which looks nice:

Amazon product ASIN B07L3FLBQ4
Bought 1 year ago for about 340 shipped with a 3 year square trade warranty. So far so good, run it daily in bedroom for super cold water and beer and has been on about 5-10 off road trips where washboards and bumps tested its ruggedness. Hasn't failed me yet, i want to get 3 years out of it and get my money back from square trade if it fails...if can get more then 3 years I'll be happy camper.

View media item 84126
@Phulcrum is doing a group buy with Alpicool on some of the newer models, and will stock extra as well. PM him if you're interested. I believe the models they are looking to offer are below.

NCF45
E60 has an optional internal battery (added cost)
E75 Single one, optional internal battery
75L Dual zone
95L Dual Zone

@Phulcrum is doing a group buy with Alpicool on some of the newer models, and will stock extra as well. PM him if you're interested. I believe the models they are looking to offer are below.

NCF45
E60 has an optional internal battery (added cost)
E75 Single one, optional internal battery
75L Dual zone
95L Dual Zone

I think we are swapping out the 95 for the E75. But other than that, the list is accurate.

Thanks for the mention mogwai

These look cool. Check out the review.

Hello everyone, I am organizing a fridge group buy.

25% off Everything on their site via a coupon code, and these do come with the industry standard Secop compressors (same as big names like ARB).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom