New Feature: Threadmarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you!

I am running into the same issue I hit yesterday. When I go to Add Content to the "History" Threadmark I created yesterday, I get this:

1637629333044.png

Is this b/c my Threadmark falls outside the established Threadmark Categories?

hmmm....good question....not sure either offhand....settings are all correct in the admin side, and the plugin is updated....will have to look into it, I haven't personally used it much.

Okay, I have the option to Edit Threadmark Index, but I am ready to start adding Threadmark Categories. Not seeing that as an option?

View attachment 2845963

Not sure what I am doing wrong?
I believe you need to first add posts to the threadmark before you add categories....

I don't know....the plugin is up to date, your settings are identical to the handful of others using it, so....

Sorry about that. And the server has been reindexing thumbnails for a full day, so my Admin options are limited until that's done (1.35m thus far...)

@PabloCruise do you see the "add threadmark" option on each of your individual posts?

add-threadmark.png

Now I do!
Thanks Woody!
Too much stuff to look at I guess.
I thought I would be adding things from the head of the thread.
I will try this.
Thanks again.
That "should" have always been there for your posts, but who knows....it's been one of those weeks ;)

That "should" have always been there for your posts, but who knows....it's been one of those weeks ;)
They might have been.
All good man! I think I am off and running.
My silly threads for Pig and 40 are so long and over so many years now that I forget where things are - this will help!

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Woody, any interest in adding a category for AC? It might not get used as much as the Lighting category, but I know it comes up for some 40/55 folks who are adding systems...
added :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom