New F & 2F carbs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks for the pictures. looking forward to seeing this carb. think i will have to have some of the new linkage made. can you tell me the measurement of the flat (stirrup shaped) part shown in the second photo? it looks like it is about 2" wide with 1" bends on it where the rods are welded.(i may not even be close). looks like i might get this thing going after all lol !!!:cheers:

Are you willing to ship to PR? I know you said to PM but I'm new to this forum and still haven't figured out how to do that.

Anyone have any ideas for a cheap aftermarket bolt on airfilter for the 1F carb?

Thanks, Matt

I just picked up a 2f valve cover and 2f intake for my trollhole Carb.
but I've seen a lot of cheap options at AutoZone or online

pdjohns said:
Are you willing to ship to PR? I know you said to PM but I'm new to this forum and still haven't figured out how to do that.

Sure I'll ship anywhere. Especially a part of the US.

Tried an email and a PM but hadn't heard back yet. Let me know what the price is for an FJ60 carb shipped to Alaska (zip code is 99577) and I'll paypal the $ right away.

Tried an email and a PM but hadn't heard back yet. Let me know what the price is for an FJ60 carb shipped to Alaska (zip code is 99577) and I'll paypal the $ right away.

Sorry every time i tried to get on UPS to get a quote I had some sort of issue. It's 45 additional to the cost. You can just paypal me the money. Just make sure you include your shipping address and what you are buying.

excitedly awaiting mine. should be here wednsday thanks so much for these.
i have one question and im sorry if i missed it earlier but are these plug and play or do i need to make adjustments after install?

Sorry every time i tried to get on UPS to get a quote I had some sort of issue. It's 45 additional to the cost. You can just paypal me the money. Just make sure you include your shipping address and what you are buying.

Great, payment sent via paypal.

Thanks,

-Keith

excitedly awaiting mine. should be here wednsday thanks so much for these.
i have one question and im sorry if i missed it earlier but are these plug and play or do i need to make adjustments after install?

Depending on what was done to your cruiser. They are for the most part plug and play.

complete desmog, a header, a jim c recurve and a rebuilt head?

You have mechanical linkages? Have the stock fuel line? A stock air cleaner? If so then yes it for the most part is plug and play. All you need to do is modify the wire coming from the carb idle solenoid to fit your power connector. That's pretty much it.

Amazing!

IMAG0114_zps77973ed7.jpg

IMAG0115_zps4886612a.jpg

IMAG0117_zpsc997e0be.jpg

TADAA!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Sweet Sweet. All installed and running great. Started right up this morning couldn't be happier! Running smooth no hickups just powers right on.
Its no 350 but it is smooth!

Thanks again Marshall you are the man!

Trollhole for President!!!!!!!

A question for Marshall (or anyone else that may know the answer). I received my new Trollhole carb a few days ago and am now assembling the parts I need to install it on my '74 1.5F. I'd like to get a new hard fuel line (from the fuel pump to carb) and, to my amazement, it seems that Toyota OEM lines are still available new for certain years. My question is, what year fuel line will work best with the Trollhole carb, given where its fuel inlet is located? If I can buy a new, pre-bent line for $35, I'd prefer to go that route rather than bending my own.

Thanks.

I've got exactly what you need. I don't know what this was from but my Buddy had this hanging around. it was perfect

ForumRunner_20130220_172243.jpg

ForumRunner_20130220_172304.jpg

ForumRunner_20130220_172317.jpg

I have a may 73 40 with the f155 motor. I also swapped out the valve cover and put a 2f intake in. just waiting for the snorkel!

ForumRunner_20130220_172243.jpg

ForumRunner_20130220_172304.jpg

ForumRunner_20130220_172317.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom