New F & 2F carbs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure. I need to make a few anyway.

the carb to air intake spacer - I want to buy several.

My current one is bending over (the thin upper portion) and becoming brittle. In time I will need to replace it.

Can you give me a price and S&H and I will paypal you that times 4

doug t

I'm also looking for a carb for my 72 F. What are the differences between the F and 2F carbs besides the price?
When is the approximate ETA for the next batch?
Thanks!

I sent my paypal to you a few weeks ago, and just saw the December ETA. That's great. Will you just contact us when they come in for the shipping address, or what's the process? Can't wait to get this carb on my 40. Thanks for sourcing these!

Just preordered with paypal, address included. I'm super excited, there's another guy in Nashville running one and I'm ready to run as well as him.

Hey Marshell, I've got one of your carbs on my 78 40, works great:) and I'm looking at putting one on my new to me 84 fj60. Will you have enough carbs on this shipment, due in Dec. to cover one more? If I pay for it now. I just don't want to pay for it now and not get it for another 3 months.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey TH,

How many still available in this December shipment?

I Need one Please

Really really need one. Got my fj40 last month. Someone put a stinking GM carb on it.

Marshall, in the process of getting a 60 running after 10 years sitting. Want to get one of your carbs as I am desmogging. I can send cash immediately to get my name on one. Looked through the whole thread. Looks like your carb is a great alternative to rebuilding stock at this stage.

Let me know how to proceed.

QUESTION - I have Air conditioning on my 60. Is there an A/C idle up mechanism like on the stock carb?

Last edited:
Another satisfied customer

TH is very easy to work with and answers questions quickly. The carb itself shipped quickly & was very easy to install It has brought new life into my 40.
Thanks for delivering what you promise.

Marshall, in the process of getting a 60 running after 10 years sitting. Want to get one of your carbs as I am desmogging. I can send cash immediately to get my name on one. Looked through the whole thread. Looks like your carb is a great alternative to rebuilding stock at this stage.

Let me know how to proceed.

QUESTION - I have Air conditioning on my 60. Is there an A/C idle up mechanism like on the stock carb?

No A/C idle up on this carb. But there are provisions for you to take the one off your old carb and transfer it to the new. It's a bolt on affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom