NEW - CSC shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Order time again…Just in time for Xmas. :D This will be the last chance to order CSC stuff until next year! We have some new shirts available so take advantage.

Thanks to Cantinero for stepping up and sponsoring the sleeve screen for new long sleeve T-shirt. :cool:

We also received a generous donation of $200 from Trixe. Rumor has-it that she spends a lot of time on all fours. :grinpimp:

We now have $315.00 in the CSC account. With Strong CSC shirt sales and new members we will sponsor a post Xmas party. An annual event to bring CSC members and there families together. To be held sometime after the 1st of the New Year.

We will purchase some extra CSC club shirts for future members but no other styles so order up.

Those with pending memberships we be processed once we get shirts. I’m sorry it has taken SOOoo long but we have experienced cash flow issues but I/we are getting on track.. Thanks for your patience with our growing pains. With pending memberships we have over 40 members and more application coming in. :D

Cut off for an order is November 10! Available for pickup at the November CSC meeting.

CSC Club T-shirt – Gold – (Free with membership) $15.00
CSC long sleeve T-shirt – Ash w/additional “Copper state Cruisers” down the left sleeve $18.00
CSC Polo shirt w/pocket – Ash $20.00
CSC Hooded fleece jacket with zipper – Ash $25.00
CSC 3” Decal -(Free with membership) $4.00
ADD $2.00 for 3X and 4X

If we need to ship your order add $3.50 per shirt

PM me your order ONLY! I will send you a confirmation on your order and the total amount due.

Order must include:
Quantity
Style
Size
Name
Email address

Note: I will be away counting waves till the end of the week :flipoff2: , then SEMA :flipoff2: so I will not be replying to PM's until I return. :flipoff2:
CSC shirt front.jpg
CSC shirt back.jpg
CSC decal.jpg

Hi Phil, whatever happened to my membership application? Did you get it or do I need to resend? Thanks in advance, Claudia

DSRTRDR said:
Hi Phil, whatever happened to my membership application? Did you get it or do I need to resend? Thanks in advance, Claudia

Sorry Claudia I remember reading your PM from a month ago. At the time I had a lot going on with both of my parents in the hospital. I thought I replied to your Pm but now maybe not.

CSC has had some set backs/growing pains some my fault and some just cash flow but now with some NICE donations we have cash and I am back on track.

I covered it all in this post thinking everyone would see it, again my fault for thinking. CSC welcomes out of state membership but now and in the future we will need to charge for shipping but I will personally take care of the shipping for you due to my slacking.

Thanks for your patience and support
Phil

Note: Now with the new CSC wear if you would like to make some changes feel free to PM me on or before Nov. 10

My PM about shirt order is still unconfirmed by you phil...should I email you my order or re-pm it or are you just waiting to read all the shirt pm's till later when you are putting the order in? thanks don't mean to bug you.

LandCruiserPhil

I know this is an old thread, but I need to order some more of the long sleeve club shirts 2XL and some of the other club goods. Are these still the prices? What would the turn-around be on an order? Can I also renew my membership at that time?

Thanks Amigo!

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom