New CSC member Trent (Mineral) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #455 Trent Marchuk (@Mineral).

Trent own a 2011 Land Cruiser.

Welcome to the club Trent. Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of your Land Cruiser.

Welcome aboard, Trent!

Glad you joined Trent!

Welcome Trent. Glad to see another 200 in the club

Welcome, another Trent!

Welcome Trent

:cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Apologize for the delayed response; just learned about the Alerts function.

Am at 30k feet and a few attempts trying to attach a pic on the mobile through Southwest's onboard network has been less than successful. Will try again in the near future.

Meanwhile, a brief intro. Our rig is a new-to-us 2011 Land Cruiser. We found her religiously maintained with all dealer records in the SF Bay and only 68k miles Spring 2017. Previous owners are really good people. The conclusion of a year long nationwide hunt for a low mileage, single owner, private sale, well-maintained 2010-2011 white cruiser kicked off a new journey that brings us into the thick of this community. We had to make one concession, tho: grey interior instead of the originally desired tan. The gray has grown on me and love it just the same now.

In the pic I'll attach, the rig is towing our "Poor Man's Schutt" expedition trailer based off an early 60s International C1300 pickup. With two young girls, a third girl on the way, two dogs (German Shepherd & Standard Poodle - Jim Belushi K-9 anyone?), and a decent sized canyon cooler (seemingly hijacked to primarily keep milk cool for a few days straight), the cruiser fills up quickly and the little trailer is a godsend.

photos attached...

20170901_182300.jpg

20170901_182741.jpg

20170929_090245.jpg

Nice trailer! what hear did it start out as?
I have a 62 travelall and 67 scout 800.

There's something about 60s Internationals that exude off road purity.

We are not certain what year the trailer is actually. We guess it came off the back of an early 60s (1963?) C1300. My father in law saw the trailer sitting outside a house in his extended neighborhood, rang the door bell, offered the owner $500, and took it home. It's converted nicely into a great expedition trailer: narrow like a compact pickup, longer than most full sized beds. A little heavy, but not as bad as we thought it'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom