New CSC member Michael (arizona78) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #444 Michael John Kovach (@arizona78).

Michael owns several Toyota's, a 1978 FJ40 and a 2012 4Runner Trail Edition.

Welcome to the club Michael. Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of your rides.

Welcome aboard, michael. Lets hear about your LandCruisers!

another 40 :cool:

welcome!

:cheers:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've been a long time lurker, occasionally posting up for help with various Toyota related issues (Wife's Sequoia with A/C issues and most recently my 4Runner getting rear-ended and needing some repairs). Thank you to Andrew P. for pulling me into the club. My first vehicle post college was a 1997 Tacoma followed by a 1971 FJ40. 1971 FJ40 was a learning experience, purchased in Idaho and littered with rust and curious PO modifications. My Tacoma suffered an untimely demise after years of camping, fun and zero issues in 2012. On came the 4Runner, more kid friendly. I sold the 1971 FJ40 in 2003 purchased my 1978 FJ40 in 2004. It was sold new from Precision Toyota in Tucson and has remained in AZ it's whole life except the 1.5 yrs I had it in Colorado Springs. Presently only 82K miles and near zero rust...

Couple of days after the purchase...

78 Landcruiser Jan 2004 001.jpg

On came the modifications. 2006 at Georgia Pass in Colorado...

georgia pass 005.jpg

Unfortunately it hasn't made it out much... The most recent pics are from 2010ish, camping with my daughter near Sycamore Creek.

Hannah Camping 2010 015.jpg
Hannah Camping 2010 002.jpg

My 4Runner last summer with Andrew's Kayak.

IMG_1115.JPG

The 4Runner is definitely more highway, passenger, and camping friendly. Lift courtesy of Sonoran Steel in Tempe. Steve is great guy and easy to work with.

Look forward to making it to the next meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom