New Cruiser Girl in our Home. :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well our second child is here. Another gurl, I am getting really out numbered here.

Born Feb 1.
A big girl 8lbs 15oz. With a head ful of dark hair!

Wife is recovering. All went well, glad that she is here. And although I am still not finished with my lift it is well worth the wait. :) :bounce:

Congrats!!! My sister is in the hospital right now with her first (and only)... she's not due till April, but there have been a lot of complications. I can't wait to be an uncle, I'm gonna make that boy love cruisers even more than I do.

Matt,

Congratulations!!!! Its good to hear that both the wife and girl are doing good. Ya'll take it easy and enjoy!

the other matt with a 62:D

thanks guys, definately have our hands full with them being 17 months apart!

It is definately worth it!!

89s rule said:
thanks guys, definately have our hands full with them being 17 months apart!

It is definately worth it!!

Congrats Matt! Nothing like having two girls. I have two myself. If you think they're a handfull now at 17 months apart, wait until college time.

Glad to see our club's ranks are expanding. Enjoy, my friend and congrats again!:cheers:

Last edited:
89s rule said:
Well our second child is here. Another gurl, I am getting really out numbered here.

Born Feb 1.
A big girl 8lbs 15oz. With a head ful of dark hair!

Wife is recovering. All went well, glad that she is here. And although I am still not finished with my lift it is well worth the wait. :) :bounce:

Well done! Congratulations. Name?
Life can be good, eh?
God Bless you all.

Awesome! Mucho congrats.

Congradulations!!

Thank you to everyone! I should have some pictures up (via link) in the next few days.

Now if we could just get her to sleep at night and not all day long :rolleyes:

Thanks again. My slack self finally got a picture for you. Shows what Aubrey and I do best :)
March06009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom