New Badland Apex 12,000 lb. Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, nicely done!

Just took my receipt in and got them to drop it to 374.99. Was tempted to buy another and see if I could get the score you guys did but it didn't press my luck. Stoked to get it for 374 though. Thanks for the heads up!

IMG_20210102_123805_01.jpg

I just picked one up too @ $375. It rang up at $450, so I took a bit to get the manager to override the price.

Definitely grab this glitched deal while you can. This news has spread to Jeep forums. Would not be surprised if this gets put on lock down by tomorrow.

Same thing here. They did an internet price match to $374.99 and at final checkout dropped to $284.99 plus tax.

😮🤩I just went to HF and they price-matched it to $374.99! However, there was a glitch and I got it for $284.99!!!
I hit my local HF today after I saw this post they said they had 2 in stock but couldnt find either. I've got one on hold at a HF 20 miles farther to pick up tomorrow.

Could anybody send me a pic of their reciept with the $284.99 sale price. I know Ill get the $374 sale but I'm gonna try for the $284 price and a screen shot of a reciept might do it.

I hit my local HF today after I saw this post they said they had 2 in stock but couldnt find either. I've got one on hold at a HF 20 miles farther to pick up tomorrow.

Could anybody send me a pic of their reciept with the $284.99 sale price. I know Ill get the $374 sale but I'm gonna try for the $284 price and a screen shot of a reciept might do it.

FB_IMG_1609653450770.jpg

You guys got lucky, I was denied in Lincoln NE. They refused to price match. They would only do the $450 as it rings up in the register. Cashier said they had a couple people try to price match on it and they are not doing it.

Apparently they stopped doing 20% coupons. They haven't had one for a few months now. They did recently do a 10% coupon but it was only available for a few days. Seems like prices are going up and coupons are going away. Sucks
There is some info out there on YouTube saying that they got rid of the catalogs and most coupons. Focus will be on pushing the inside track club (with more savings than in the past) as the replacement for majority of the coupons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom