New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Friends, I'm from the Mongolia. been driving a Prado for 3yrs. I own a 2000 Prado 3RZF 2.7.
IMG_4157.jpg

wellcome on board...
A-bar is legal to mongolia?

Intro

Hi,

Please can someone point me to where I introduce myself to the 90 series prado forum...I am confused and don't want to post until:cheers: I have introduced myself...

Cheers

bob

Inclinometer Display problem

I own Toyota Prado FJ95 (98'). My inclinometer not able to display in day time as the inside lamination has shrink and looks its burnt due to heat. Its working well in the night with few lines but works well. Yesterday, I have decided to remove the unit and change the lamination piece that was attached. After I remove the head unit and dismantle the front cover and I found the lamination piece dropped into pieces and it looks like it has absorbed extreme heat and it brittle. I have cleaned the surface and I fix it again and I find out it does not display anything. I am sure that the lamination piece has something to do with the display. I really hope someone can help me on this and the unit was working well for the last 14years. Need Help. Thanks:crybaby:

Nice work. Got the same vehicle, now hopefully going to start some decent extra's onto it :)

Greetings from Caymans islands!
Bought this Prado 90 1997 model a year ago and have been lugging my surfski around on it. Its really reliable and has only dont 99000 miles on the clock. I want to do some upgrades on it but dont know really where to start. Here is a pic of my rig.
Car.jpg

Sold the VZJ95, bought a 2008 RZJ90 with only 52000km on the clock. It is in perfect condition, bought it completely stock. Already installed a OME 2", medium load lift and 265/75R16 Firestone Destination AT tires. She'll stay like this for the moment, but future mods include a snorkel and a bar. Everything else (lighting, recovery gear, communication) I have ready to install when those come.

Pic:

2012-11-24153535.jpg

Hi, New to the forum, second Toyota 4x4 pickup. Currently with a 1994 extended cab V-6. Previous edition was 1981 R22 powered 4x4, well over 200,000 miles.

Cheers!

Hi all from the UK i'm Shayne and this is my truck with zero offset steel 16x8 whhels and 285/75 R16 Cooper Discoverer STT tyres - shiney new badges and ... erm .... half the seats missing because i'm dyeing them black .
Wheels012_zpsedcddd44.jpg

Hi, been an owner of 3.4 1997 90 for a few months and I love it, had one or two questions I am hoping to get answered here, so thanks in advance!

Hi fellow 90drivers . I am ,also a proud owner of the above. I need some info and help but more about that later.
Purchased my toy about 6 years back. And even if its small for overlandingi I have done my fair share in travels with it.
Some specs and stuff
1999 model
Tx 3 liter diesel 250 k km on clock . Aftermarket intercooler installed
Snorkel
4" lift 275 75 16 tires
Winch
(Need rear diff lock)
All 99 models shipped to South Africa did not have diff lock. Where can I get one
Also interested in the dash console inclometer temp meter etc.
Thanks guys

Mr

Hi,
my name is Ahmad Jamal and im from Lahore Pakistan, owner of 90 series RX with 1-kZ-te automatic. Im fond of off roading , hunting. below is pic of my ride

prado96.jpg

Hello from new member

Hi FOlks,

Just thought I would say hello.

I have a mate who has a KZJ95W that need my help with some work so thought I would register here to help with the research I will need to do.

More used to working on Land Rovers and Toyotas are a bit new to me.

Cheers

Hi all. long time 90 owner here. had my "Dirty Gal" for about 5 years now she has gone through some changes over that time. Just found this fourm and looking forward to sharing some pics with you all. At the moment she stands on iron Man 2 inch lif and a 40 mm body lift. custom sliders and winch mount, 31" simex type tyres etc. I will get some pics up soon. However she is at this moment going through her latest transformation into a solid front axled beasty. again pics will follow if you all want to see them.

Thanks all
Chris

Morning folks just joined up,
Have a 90 series commercial and am in Ireland. Can't seem to load pictures yet. Will try again later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom