New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all 90 series members. Welcome to mud.

This is a great place. Your 90 series tech can be helped by people from all over the world. :)

We also have a diesel tech forum on mud, so check that out too !

Thanks Tepui :beer:

Introducing Myself

Hello Friends,

My name is Ruben Salerno, from Venezuela. I am owner of a Toyota Prado Meru (2p) or Serie 90. I am looking for upgrade my vehicle, that reason I want to know how can I find accesories like clinometer, polyuretane snorkel (safari or TJM), an also a roof console OUTBACK..... but I need really good prices...
Meru 3.jpg

Welcome to mud!

Nice Meru you have there. You can get the clinometer from mot, he lives in Japan and might be able to get you one. Check here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=127858

For other accessories such as snorkel, rack, etc, you might be able to get them cheaper locally in Venezuela than importing them from abroad.

Hi

Hi all, just bought my first 4 x 4 a 90 Series Landcruiser Colorado.
I'm looking for some light upgrades as the rears are tired looking. Also I'm going changing the front indicator bulbs to Diadem ones as I don't like the fried egg look.
I've already changed the stereo to an Alpine unit and I have my iPod integrated in the glove box. I;ve also got some Hella Rallye 1000 lamps for the front as the ones in the attached picture had no lenses or bulbs. I'll be fitting these at the weekend so I'll post some more pics next week.
I'll then be liiking at a life so I'd like some advice on how high i can go without compromising the onroad driving.

By the way I'm from Cork in Ireland.

Cruiser2.jpg

Regards,
Dave.

Welcome to the board!

Nice looking cruiser you got there.

Cheers, BB

Intro from Bogota - Colombia

Hello everyone.

I am writing from Colombia, I own a 2006 Prado (2 door). I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am joining IH8MUD to meet some cool people and looking for answers to tech questions on upgrading my Prado.

I race time navigation rallyes here in Colombia through a national club (www.clubreb.com). This year I am looking forward to race first category rallyes and hopefully some raid rallyes. I am sending some pictures of my car.

My main tech questions are in reference to OME suspension upgrade and TRD supercharger. For the OME I would appreciate if you can share the application I should buy, from ARB in Australia they have no clue about the 2 door application, they are not sure if is the same than that of the 4 door. For the TRD I am clueless, I need as much information as possible, my Prado runs on a 2.7 liter engine.

Good to be here and hope to receive information.

Best.

Juan Ricardo
P1010010.JPG

Welcome Juan,

- OME: yes they share the same app as the 4 door, but you need to be clear that the 4 door have 278Kg more that the sumo.
- Supercharger: don't look more for the TRD one, go to the people of Alpine Developments, this is the people that originaly make the 2.7L SC for TRD.

Welcome Juan,

Post up some some of that racing with the 90 series.

Also make sure any 90 owners you know come to Mud!

hi everyone, im desmond, come from asia- malaysia~
nice to meet u all bro.i driving the prado 9o. and my friend drive the car known as Daihatsu Terios
DSC00489.JPG

Hello Desmond,

I once went to KL by bus from Singapore. Malaysia is a beautiful country. And KL is a pretty cool city. I mainly toured around the city and did not venture off into the country too much.

Pretonas towers is cool... Nice looking Prado, and your buddies car looks fast too.

thanks man, brownbear come from singapore?
two doors prado seem rear in malaysia, can say not even have...cos i din see before. haha.

Last edited:
Rookie Intro

I purchased a '90 Prado 4 dr. diesel RHD a few months ago and was referred to this site as a useful source of information. My plan now is to add a hitch and wire the truck for trailer lights and brakes. I may have some specific questions after I shop for wiring parts and fittings, (if I fail of course).

Welcome to ih8mud Gene45, you're in the right place. Where are you located?
Alberta, Canada. I have been searching the net for information for a while and was referred (secondhand referral from an employee of Toyota) to IH8MUD as a good source of information.

Last edited:
thanks man, brownbear come from singapore?
two doors prado seem rear in malaysia, can say not even have...cos i din see before. haha.

No I am from Canada, but I used to travel from the Maldives, back to Canada every 3-5 months or so. So one time I took a few days and went to KL.

I also liked Singapore. But Malaysia seems more free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom