"New" 80 at the pick and pull!! What should I possibly grab?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really need your Ferrari and some gas money.

Got one 70 degree day last week with her, I swear it’s better than any therapist on this planet…..just the attention you get in it is really weird sometimes. I think people expect to see some old weird man in it and when they see me they either get angry or lose their minds. If only they knew the hell I go through to actually afford it 🤦🏻‍♂️

I would not burden you with that brother 🤣

Got one 70 degree day last week with her, I swear it’s better than any therapist on this planet…..just the attention you get in it is really weird sometimes….

I would not burden you with that brother 🤣
Aren’t you just a saint.

I need the steering column cover for my 80! In brown or beige, did you grab it, would you sell and ship?

You may want to grab that steering wheel to sell it. It looks to be in great shape from that handle held area (Assuming it's not bent from the collision) The airbag is already blown so it would be just unbolting those (4) bolts then pulling the wheel. (You'll need a steering wheel puller)

Also, I just noticed the wiring harness by the front differential housing. It appears that has F/R lockers. Even though the front axle housing is likely bent, you should snag F/R axle housings and differential and ESPECIALLY all of the wiring harness and diff lock selector and all associated wiring for the locking differentials.

Also, I just noticed the wiring harness by the front differential housing. It appears that has F/R lockers. Even though the front axle housing is likely bent, you should snag F/R axle housings and differential and ESPECIALLY all of the wiring harness and diff lock selector and all associated wiring for the locking differentials.

The steering wheel was gone when I went back the second day along with the entire engine. I dont think I really have the know how to pull anything mechanical that isn’t easily in front of me….🤦🏻‍♂️

Just grab your trailer and bring that 80 home now. If you haven't already!!

I haven’t been able to make it back out and it’s been raining anyway, it was there last time I went if it’s still there I will grab it for you.
Thanks man! If it’s there I’ll gladly send you some money on PayPal and you can mail it!

3 weeks later I was finally able to make it back out there, besides being busy as all hell the weather has been complete trash, not that today was any good but I actually had a few hours to spare today.

I mainly went back for things guys asked me to grab and I was able to get some of them but some weren't there or beat up, give me some time to sort everything out and for my schedule to calm down and I'll get them out to you guys I promise. I was shockingly able to remove the sunroof trim without cracking it so that's a nice score for me, also got the steering column cover and a few other small things people asked for. Felt bad leaving that passenger seat there in such good shape but didn't have the patience for it and nobody specifically asked me for it, I already have spare seats I'll never use. Saw an LS430 on the way out with some great condition visors but of course wrong color, I pulled them anyway because I'm a jackass like that.

Anyone see anything obvious and easy that I missed?

IMG_7323.jpg
IMG_7324.jpg
IMG_7325.jpg
IMG_7326.jpg
IMG_7328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom