New 200-series offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks @Markuson for some B-real cruiser photos

Last edited:
These look Like a ton of great options from the best solutions for the LCs! Nice work, Eric!

This was awesome - thanks so much! My 2018 LC200 is still stock except for tires, but will likely do some modifying in the future. Do you sell those for shipping or are they only available at your dealership in Indiana?

This was awesome - thanks so much! My 2018 LC200 is still stock except for tires, but will likely do some modifying in the future. Do you sell those for shipping or are they only available at your dealership in Indiana?
Thank you. We ship new Cruisers all over the country. Other than @TrekboxX and OEM Genuine parts, we’re not a parts retailer. I support local vendors on Mud for parts sourcing. @sleeoffroad @Taco2Cruiser @TRAIL TAILOR @wardharris @Dissent

That is a really well put together video, thanks for sharing it. Honestly, that just gave me the itch to get back into a 200 in a major way. You guys have the mods really dialed in.

My only gripe is that you called it full-time AWD :)

I'm assuming you guys honor the full factory warranty when you do the work - even with the aux. fuel tanks installed?

Posting for reference on aftermarkets available by Ed Martin Toyota.

That is a really well put together video, thanks for sharing it. Honestly, that just gave me the itch to get back into a 200 in a major way. You guys have the mods really dialed in.

I'm assuming you guys honor the full factory warranty when you do the work - even with the aux. fuel tanks installed?

Lol. Sorry Full-Time 4WD. Yes, everything is under 3yr/36k comprehensive and 5yr/60k powertrain.

My intern made the video for me. He’s a senior at Fishers High School working 10-hrs a week for me for class credit. He makes all sorts of cool videos for my sales guys/gals to engage customers.

I wondered how long it would be until (not if) you’d rejoin the LC world again... ;) Bravo! :cheers:

One of these days soon I will get around to posting a build thread for the 200 I had you do for me. I have added some more to it and in the process of added some more. Very nice video.

One of these days soon I will get around to posting a build thread for the 200 I had you do for me. I have added some more to it and in the process of added some more. Very nice video.
I’d love to see the pics.

My bad!!! Sorry J

No sweat, I have customers that have been buying from me for years and never get it right either....

Tail Trailor
Trailor Trail
Trailer Tail (I wish this was our company!!)
Trail Taylor (most common)
Tail Tailor (quite funny)
Taylor Trailer.....

List goes on and on... When keyword alerts was working I had all of them typed in (not sure if it is working now) Then deleted all of them, most guys will chime in and PM or email me and correct them. Most correct incorrectly HA!

Thanks and Merry Christmas all.

Are you doing this only for vehicles purchased through you? Or can someone bring in an LC purchased elsewhere for the mods?

Yes, everything is under 3yr/36k comprehensive and 5yr/60k powertrain.

THIS is probably the best damn reason to go to your dealer for those who want a modded LC.

THIS is probably the best damn reason to go to your dealer for those who want a modded LC.

I guess I’m curious about how this works. I’m sure @Eric Sarjeant will clarify. Is the warranty through a third party post-build? I guess I just don’t see corporate Toyota covering such a heavily modified LC under a factory warranty. And if there’s an issue...can a modified Ed Martin Toyota 200 be taken to any Toyota dealership and have repairs covered under the factory warranty?

I guess I’m curious about how this works. I’m sure @Eric Sarjeant will clarify. Is the warranty through a third party post-build? I guess I just don’t see corporate Toyota covering such a heavily modified LC under a factory warranty. And if there’s an issue...can a modified Ed Martin Toyota 200 be taken to any Toyota dealership and have repairs covered under the factory warranty?
Correct, I pack in a third-party warranty (~$350) that covers all our "voided" work under the Toyota warranty. This is valid anywhere ASE, including all Toyota dealers.

Correct, I pack in a third-party warranty (~$350) that covers all our "voided" work under the Toyota warranty. This is valid anywhere ASE, including all Toyota dealers.

That's brilliant. I wonder if @sleeoffroad offers something similar? I know I was a bit nervous about everything I did to my 2015 with under 2k miles on it.

Very nice. My gears are turning now.

Canyonero - Most likely Slee does not, because he is not selling the vehicle like Eric does and mentions "as new".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom