New ‘06 100 series owner intro, questions and wanted parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just picked up my rust free 06 black 100 series with 159k miles from after having it shipped to Blaine, Washington today and drove it up over into Vancouver where I reside. I will post some pictures tomorrow when I have cleaned it and have some good lighting.

Bought if from @Chuck_421 and I only have good things to say about the guy. Car is meticulously maintained and he was a pleasure to do business with.

Comes with a 2” Ome lift rear airbags for towing break controller, dc wiring, 33in K02s and a few other hinges I’m forgetting but I’m already in the market for upgrades. If anyone is selling these parts used or has links to websites with sales please let me know.

1. Looking at some nitro gear ucas (or just differential) +tundra ball joints. This might be a dump question but I need 4 (2 pairs) right.

2. Scs f5 wheels, Bradley v’s/ takumi forged or Hutchinson bead locks

3. Arb rear bumper w/ tire carrier & arb Sahara bumper

4. Stage 3 (probably icon) suspension (though open to other ideas but I find the OMEs it came with a bit stiff on corners and bumps)

5. Black Depo headlights (still available for sale?), or another black housing headlight with good light quality, again open to suggestions.

6. Rooftop tent. I like ikampers and Columbus auto homes but open to any fibreglass black clam shells.

7. Roof rack: thinking front runner.

8. Lexus lx 470 dash, anyone done a swap?

9. Borla exhaust kit

10. Rear drawer system with sliders

That’s all for now folks. Looking forward to joining the community.

Also looking for lighting suggestions and just general suggestions

00F55CAB-3210-422C-8DD1-8DC02E4EF9E1.jpeg
98396F0D-0E64-49E2-844A-20AAD1AA6C91.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom