Need windshield strip for softtop from Pakistan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this belongs in the classified wanted section, but I think it'll get more exposure here. ::) Besides, this is for my new softtop from Ehsan in Pakistan. I have the frame already installed, and am ready to attach the top. To put it mildly, I am very impressed with this top. The year-long wait was well-worth it. When the top is completely installed, I'll post some pictures.

The windshield strip I need is the the one with the c-shaped channel, as opposed to the newer ones with the u-shaped channel.

I'm not sure but I think that is the only part for the OEM soft top you can still get from Toyota, maybe thats what your saying, the new one is different than what you need.

Ed,

Toyota still has them, but it may be a special order item. I ended up getting it from SOR when I was in the neighborhood.

So what color did you get? Do you need some soft doors to match?

Charlie

I got what is called tan2, which is more like a cream color. I am really, really impressed with how well these tops are made. They are a double-layer process, so you have a finished side on both the inside and outside.

Charlie, do you have some soft doors that will fit this??? You have my undivided attention. ::)

I'll have some pictures to post later today, although it won't be completely installed without the windshield strip. I'm calling Toyota today.

You didn't get the windshield channel, Ed? The four tops that came to Oregon and Washington had them.

Todd.

Actually - I am looking for a Pakistani top and am wondering how to go about getting soft doors in tan 2 - I was considering finding a kayline set that are trashed and sending them to Ehsan to recover with tan 2 - any other ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom