Need help with a non-US market part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've tried Partsouq and US channels to order this bracket. Partsouq does not list it and the two dealers I've tried are able to place the order but it gets cancelled by Toyota for non-use.

It is a bracket for an AUX fuse block for 2009-2018 GRJ-VDJ 7x series. I was able to source the fuse block from AU but no luck with the bracket. Part number 82615-60060

Above fuse block

20220906_172155.jpg
20220906_172159.jpg
20220906_172501.jpg

If you have your importation paperwork, any US Toyota dealer will be happy to source the parts for you by utilizing your paperwork, sending it into Toyota in Plano, and the parts analysts will manually release the part.

I've been doing this for years. Easiest way to source non-US parts in the US.

If you have your importation paperwork, any US Toyota dealer will be happy to source the parts for you by utilizing your paperwork, sending it into Toyota in Plano, and the parts analysts will manually release the part.

I've been doing this for years. Easiest way to source non-US parts in the US.

Not all of us are blessed with a parts professional willing to do all of this legwork.

I have not tried JAPAN 4X4. I'm hesitant to reach out to him for such a small item.

You can always ask him, haven't you ordered big parts from him before? If so, I don't see why he would say no.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom