Need FJ40 Mechanic rec in San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

Would appreciate any recommendations anybody would have for a good mechanic in San Diego. I just moved there and you all on this board seem to have the best gouge on those sorts of things.

I really appreciate it!

-Steve

Hi,

Would appreciate any recommendations anybody would have for a good mechanic in San Diego. I just moved there and you all on this board seem to have the best gouge on those sorts of things.

I really appreciate it!

-Steve

Steve, check out the San Diego Cruisers forum. They have a few recommended shops listed at the top of the thread depending on what you want to do with your rig.

CA- San Diego Cruisers

Mark

PM "DomSmith" on this forum. He resides in the SD area and will have some insight. Also "73Guppie".

BTW, saw your post on brakes. What you using for cup holders? I'm in need of ideas.

Cup Holders

Thank you all for the assist...greatly apprecited!

Also...regarding the question on the cup holders...I pulled this one from a Jeep site...and mounted it to consle and the transmission hump. Here are a couple of pics...sorry they're so dirty...but you'll get the idea.

Thanks!

Steve
Cup Holder -1.jpg
Cup Holder -2.jpg

Hi,

I really appreciate it!

-Steve

SD Trux rocks, honest and knowledgeable. They specialize in Toyota 4x4s

Toyota Repair Home

Thanks!

I dropped them an e-mail and their phone didn't have a voicemail...so I'll keep trying. I really appreciate the recommendation...I think everybdy knows how hard it is to find a good guy to take care of their baby.

Have a good one.

-Steve

Thanks!

I dropped them an e-mail and their phone didn't have a voicemail...so I'll keep trying. I really appreciate the recommendation...I think everybdy knows how hard it is to find a good guy to take care of their baby.

Have a good one.

-Steve

everytime I have been in their shop they have someone's land cruiser on the rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom