Wanted Need Factory Roll Bar! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello group,

I am looking for a factory roll bar for my FJ40. I see aftermarket ones that are welded but I like the look of the factory ones with the brackets at the joints.

Do any of you have an FJ that you are parting out? Maybe you have a spare sitting around or perhaps you know where I can find one. The closer to dallas the better.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
-Neil
NeilHaworth@gmail.com

I have a complete one. The main hoop is out of a 74 and doesn't have the seatbelt brackets but it is complete.

Have you read up on the stock roll bar here? There is a reason the aftermarket ones are welded (i.e. they actually protect you in a rollover). The stock roll bar is pretty much just for looks. It probably won't offer much protection in a roll over.

Buy a decent aftermarket roll bar and protect yourself and your loved ones. There are a few vendors on this site that will ship a roll cage right to your door.

Metal Tech - ~ M E T A L T E C H 4x4 . C O M ~ is a good one. There is also redline advertised here (do a search in the vendor section). It really is worth your time to do it right.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom