Nebraska Cruisers Introductions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving, and a hello from Imperial. My wife and I moved here a couple of months ago from TN. We currently own

a 94 LC

View attachment 2847777

and an 89 pickup.

View attachment 2847778
Welcome!
Those are good looking trucks. Keep them off our Nebraska roads in the winter otherwise your pics from next spring are likely to look like this....
rusty6-1.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

Got to head out to Buena Vista at the end of September with a fellow Toyota lovin’ buddy for 3 nights in Buena Vista wild camping and one night around Summit county before heading back.
The SC’d LC got ~10-14 mpg, worse on the way back, I think I spent about ~$450 total on premium the whole trip. Lol

@solomrus has been getting her all tuned up for me - GREAT SHOP!

Still waiting on the dual swing out bumper to come in from 4x4 labs…hopefully any week now.
Once the bumper arrives, the Prinsu low profile roof rack, slee brake line extensions, rear bumper, and coastal rock sliders would be ready to install.

Still waiting on the WitsEnd roof rack delete kit to be in stock (anyone got an extra they want to part with?), and would like to do the 80s fan mod. Only negative on trip was anything under 20mph ZERO A/C production, fine at speed and super cold.

Some photos from the trip. Loving the LC. Champion Mill run was so much fun. Tin Cup was more of just a bumpy PITA. Buena Vista is a beautiful area of the country.

Longer term want to figure out a better sound solution, and a head unit with maybe a nice integrated pop out touch screen that pairs nicely with phone for navigation, etc…

E9F1F265-506C-438C-80CF-A8E0D508F665.jpeg
93FCA9A0-368B-4626-8FA8-163AF91E4178.jpeg
860E2E4D-2228-4EA3-8D73-95D349A4665A.jpeg
85A9DDED-FB91-4A15-A840-B38C86CA622F.jpeg
0718E368-A9C8-428E-A7E9-5DEA5671B67A.jpeg

Folks...I started a fb group to support more Toyota activity within the Omaha and Lincoln area. Omaha Toyota 4WD if anyone is interested.

You do you, but this group is sparse enough without fracturing the conversation or the group to another platform. I'd just as soon keep things here on ih8mud and support the community (Wally runs a good system here).

X2 on @solomrus—he is great. Crossposting would be helpful for us fogies that aren’t on FB. I’m sure there would be interest in locals of of all series Toyotas getting together.

Hi y'all. I've just moved to Nebraska a few months ago and more recently inherited a 1986 FJ60. I have taken her on quite a few trips at the close of 2021 and look forward to learning/meeting more folks here on mud.

You do you, but this group is sparse enough without fracturing the conversation or the group to another platform. I'd just as soon keep things here on ih8mud and support the community (Wally runs a good system here).
Ok

Not a FB fan and don't use it but posting a link there to a MUD post might help bring more traffic here. I would much rather build MUD than continue to support FB.
Not asking a 100 people to join ih8mud. But I thought I'd offer something others seem to use more often.

Hi! I drank the Dorothy Lynch and drizzled my salad with Kool Aid—or maybe it’s the other way around, and bought my first Landcruiser a few months ago.

My midlife crisis purchase is a ‘68 Spring Green FJ40 that spent most of its life in and around Jefferson and Thayer counties. It’s with me now in Lincoln [the city]. I’m right off of UNL’s East Campus so it’s kind of like it’s still on a farm…

I didn’t realize there was a NE group until now. I’m happy I found it. It’ll be nice to connect with like-minded people. I look forward to meeting y’all soon.

Take care, Dave

I'll lay it out for you to play it out...🤙

Screenshot_20220223-221451_Facebook.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom