SOLD NC noobie in search of 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Hi everyone,

Great forum, I’ve used it a lot for research, but this is my first post. Just another noobie here looking to join team 100.

What I’m looking for:
- 2003-2007 LC or LX
- Within 300 miles or so of Richlands, NC.
- ~150k-ish miles
- Light on rust
- As stock as possible
- Budget is around $17k

Let me know what you have!

Mind sharing what you paid (ballpark) and how many miles? I am in NC and having a similar debate whether to just grab a 200 or deal with the 100 market
I paid a little over $25k and it has around 182k miles. I didn’t win the lotto, but I feel like I got a decent deal. It looks well cared for, was the color combo I wanted, and had the exact A/Ts I planned to put on already on it.

I paid a little over $25k and it has around 182k miles. I didn’t win the lotto, but I feel like I got a decent deal. It looks well cared for, was the color combo I wanted, and had the exact A/Ts I planned to put on already on it.

That's a good price for a LC, you probably could have gotten a LX570 for cheaper (comparable year and miles) but I think the premium on 200 LCs are substantially higher than their Lexus counterparts, at least compared to 100 series.

That's a good price for a LC, you probably could have gotten a LX570 for cheaper (comparable year and miles) but I think the premium on 200 LCs are substantially higher than their Lexus counterparts, at least compared to 100 series.
Yeah, the LX’s are cheaper, but I really didn’t want all the Lexus goodies that come with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom