Market on 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, looking for a little help on what the market for 100 series are anymore because I haven't kept up on it in a while. To make a long story as short as possible, my dad bought a 04 lx, stock pavement princess with 210k miles back in 2019 or so. He built it up and has almost too many things to mention. Lift, awning, winch, bumpers, drawers, rtt, helper bags, arb compressor, sliders, dual battery with s pod, lights, etc. He unfortunately has had some health issues that has kept him from being able to drive for the last year and really cant use it for its purpose anymore. Currently has 250k-ish miles on it and has a stack and a half of maintenance paperwork, rust free rig, in great shape for the mileage. Whats a good starting point to list it for? I can maybe snag some photos later if that would help, but I really dont know where to start with it.

TIA

The market is soft right now, especially for modified rigs. Depending on the level/quality of modifications, overall condition, I'd say $15K-$20K without seeing it, maybe a bit more than that selling through the right venues?

i follow the market on 100's a little bit , and prices are falling, trucks are staying on the market longer, and there are many for sale right now. High gas prices have a factor to play in it. There was a point in 2021 into early 2023 where the market was very strong and prices were high. Used cars in general are beginning to bottom out. The fact about selling a modified vehicle is that unless you find someone looking for the exact setup that you have, you really wont get back what was "invested" in the modifications. to get the very biggest return on the investment, If you have the capability to do so, you'd be better off selling each individual mod here on the classifieds and put the the vehicle back to stock or close to stock. Maintenance records are also somethign to gather up and present with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom