Nato Spec Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to nitpick the wheels @c2dfj45. I just find it odd that Toyota does the oval thing on Tacoma spares only...drawing doesn't even explain why they do this for Tacoma only.

@umpqua I didn't want to say they will work on your BJ75 because I never seen one. I am going to assume they are spec'd for zero offset and if that is the case then you will need spacers. Just my opinion.

Check out this thread for another option: Reinhardtius's Single Cab

I've got the vintiques mounted and a spare as well as a set of daytona's if you want to test fit. On the west side of PDX.

20170109_132728.jpg

20161203_135832.jpg

Hey thank you....that would be really helpful. There's a "but"'and that but is the truck is currently not driveable. It should be soon (next week?) though and I'll circle back to you. Give me an excuse to see your truck.

Do you have an exact link to the wheel that you are using? I believe I have it from the summit racing site but it would be great to confirm.

Yes, links from Summit. Taken directly from my order history

Last edited:
Ok, this is great information to have. I thought the vintiques might fit but confirmation is really appreciated.

Portland has a metro population of about (guessing) 2.5M I know of 4-5 troopies in Portland.

Bend, OR has a population of ~85K. I was over there a few weeks ago and saw 5 parked in one spot.

They seem to be pretty popular out west.......

EDIT: sorry my mistake, I didn't see you were looking for rims with 6 lugs. The one's with 5 can be ordered from Toyota directly since they are still used on the current stock LX J70s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom