Nato Spec Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

umpqua

GOLD Star
Threads
I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

Looking for a wheel similar to this. steel-16x7-wheel-rim-69482 NATO Wheels and Bolt Pattern Database

Does anyone have a lead on something similar that they know will work on a '90 bj75? I'm told that the spec should be identical to this Wheel Vintiques 12 Series Smoothie Wheels 12-670604

I don't want to run spacers. 16x7. 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern. 4" backspace. 4.25" center bore.

I spoke with the folks at Wheels and Caps and they had very little info on the spec of the rim they sell. Apparently it fits an 05 through 13 Tacoma.

Thanks in advance for any intel.

42601-AD030

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 15.42.03.png

Yes, 1990 bj75

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the wheel that @beno mentioned above.

tacomaspare16.PNG

I would like to use the wheel beno has suggested but the question I have is if it will work on the bj75 without spacers. Does anyone know if it will?

Appreciate the help.

What BS are you looking for? Center bore of that wheel is 106 mm so close to 4.25" Let me look up the exact BS.

Thanks for helping me.

The wheel vintiques wheel Wheel Vintiques 12 Series Smoothie Wheels 12-670604 is supposed to work without a backspace.

That wheel is 16x7. 6x5.5 bolt pattern. 4" backspace. Zero offset. 4.25" center bore.

The Wheel and Caps company lists a LOT of Nato Spec looking wheels but they can't tell me the specifics....offset, center bore, etc. They can only tell me what kind of truck it fits and of course they've never heard of a bj75.

Noted. My plan is to order ONE wheel, see if it fits and then order the other 4. The truck needs tires and currently has split rims which don't work for me.

If you measure with a ruler, it is 5" BS. I haven't had a chance to verify that though with the actual specs. I have the wheel here if you want me to measure anything on it.

Ok. I confirmed that it is 130mm BS so more than 4.5" since 130mm converts to just over 5".

So that wheel would require a spacer? Thanks for your effort.

You are looking at 30mm positive offset. Someone else will have to chime in and confirm if that requires spacers or not on a BJ75.

I run them on my truck but I have 80 series axles. Find a Tacoma you can test drive and drop the spare to test fit. I have a Tacoma so that made it easy to check on my truck.

P1145517.JPG

IMAG1073.jpg

I run them on my truck but I have 80 series axles. Find a Tacoma you can test drive and drop the spare to test fit. I have a Tacoma so that made it easy to check on my truck.

View attachment 1644782

View attachment 1644786

Why is it that the wheel in the first pic has the Tacoma oval opening by the valve stem but the wheel in the second pic doesn't have the Tacoma oval opening by the valve stem?

Love that truck by the way.

I had to get those wheels from a variety of sources. Some had the oval, some didn't. You're the first person to notice that FJ73Texas.....besides me of course.

View attachment 1644782

View attachment 1644786
That's the exact look I'm trying to find. Not sure why this has to be so hard but I guess it has something to do with bringing in a truck that was never imported to the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom