Mystery wiring harness clamp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20161109_111517.jpg

3 used on tyranny cooler line nutreal safety switch harness you will see these in pesky cooler line image on sleep off road google images
20161109_111944.jpg

Number 15 harness clamp found under front seats I used on front of engine harneA next injector I will try post part number

The clamps posted are used mainly on radiator support harness.

Players club I worked for this one an waited from japan on delivery this is used on the toyota dyna anyway its the correct clamp under intake going towards tranny. Hope this helps many
20161125_164531.jpg

@jay @MikeB thank you for tracking these down. Very helpful. Do one of you happen to know the part number for this missing clip? This is on top of the intake along the head. Thanks!!!!
2018-05-27 12.13.36.jpg

I have the same bracket along the head. But no trace of a clamp on either the harness or bracket. Maybe a clamp was never used at that location?

Based on the look of the bracket, and the harness being about 20mm, it's possible that a 82711-2A530 or 82711-2A620 clamp might work.

harnessclamps.jpg
harnessclamp2.jpg

Thanks @MikeB I appreciate the follow up. I'm gonna check out some Friend's 80s this week. But perhaps your recommendation is worth a few bucks to try.

@jay @MikeB thank you for tracking these down. Very helpful. Do one of you happen to know the part number for this missing clip? This is on top of the intake along the head. Thanks!!!!View attachment 1710159
Thanks @MikeB I appreciate the follow up. I'm gonna check out some Friend's 80s this week. But perhaps your recommendation is worth a few bucks to try.

Did you ever find out if this clip is used to hold the harness under the intake? It seems like there's a spot for this clip and its clamp near the EGR, which would help keep it from rubbing up against it.

@EP977 I was not able to find the clip!! Still would like to find it if you come across it!

This may help. I still don't know which one I need side I don't have the original to compare to. I also can't find any good pictures showing it. I'm trying to find the clip which holds the clamp that keeps the harness away from the EGR.

1997 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 4500CC EFI WIRING & CLAMP

My understanding is that this clip is not available as a "Land Cruiser" specific item...it would come from another cross referenced Toyota application.

My understanding is that this clip is not available as a "Land Cruiser" specific item...it would come from another cross referenced Toyota application.

You're correct. I think I did a bad job at explaining this; I actually need the small bracket that goes on the head which attaches to the clip/clamp for the wiring harness. My plan is to take the clip/clamp from the firewall and use it under the intake, then replace the one on the firewall with the 82711-3H180 part.

This is the bracket I am talking about...
Ei9BpKR.jpg

I believe it is the one I have highlighted in red on this parts diagram, however it is discontinued. So it seems like I'll have to find one in the classifieds.
XUEHt5F.jpg

Ahh yes. That piece. I'm sure you could very easily make something out of a piece of metal.

Wow,
This was very useful! Thanks for posting up the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom