my weekend so far (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Park brakes Saturday and alternator Monday. I don't mind mods or tinkering but outright wrenching with a dead line is no fun. Especially when it's sunny.
Things looking good at this point. Clean out the truck and pack and off we go.:cheers:
:cool:

:cheers::cheers:

**** my tr*ck

Is it still overheating Ty?

Dunno yet. Drove it to work today, going to try and swing by my parents for a little test. Just frustrated, the fan clutch Kief loaned me seemed better than mine, but after further inspection they seem to be about the same.

Going to redding

Ty , i don't know if you or any of the other guys need anything picked up down redding way. Let me know as we are meeting our son there with our grandson. Also he lives near sacramento.

Ed

Ty , i don't know if you or any of the other guys need anything picked up down redding way. Let me know as we are meeting our son there with our grandson. Also he lives near sacramento.

Ed

Thanks Ed, Im good.

spendy morning :(

New radiator & tstat will be here tomorrow morning.:bang:

Current radiator is clogged.

I kinda figured that was the case, Ty... I had the same issues with mine.

So how hard is it to tear out the rad.? been reading some threads, any tips tricks for the 80?

Cant be 2 hard!

Right?? lol.... actually I may need your hand or at least a 12&13mm gearwrench of yours.... at least from what Im reading.

My truck hates me. Figured in between jobs I would at least drain the existing rad. ... snap goes the drain plug. I think if I empty my AR on it, it will drain just fine.

pull lower rad hose.
theres only 8 pieces of hardware to pull the rad, quit being a sissy.

ya, ya, just being dramatic not sissy. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom