My Tan Husky Liners are for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Complete set of tan Husky Liners for FJ80. Used Five Months, excellent condition.

$160.00 firm shipped to fellow IH8Mud member.

More info in for sale section. PM if interested.

??? I'm so confused, is Junk really that impressed, or is he being sarcastic ??? I just don't know anymore ??? Probably one of those "backhanded compliments" I've heard about :slap: :p

pad pad pad

I think he's impressed. Though I'm not. I got a whole new set for 10 bucks more than that. I'm not trying to screw your deal I just don't see the incentive ???

Wow guess I got taken :doh:by Performance Products. I'm just trying to recoup some of my own expense which I though was expensive but I the cheapest I was able to find. Based on what I paid $160.00 is a good price. I would have paid that for a set of gray ones if someone had those for sale. The prices on the site moralien lists piss me off...I hate getting taken. I'll be on the phone with Performance Products first thing manyana. MEanwhile I'll take offers. As I said before, my mats are like new. :flipoff2:

I offer $0.80.

$1.80 if you move this thread to where it belongs..... the for sale section. :s sp:tifl. ofla:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom