My new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

devo

SILVER Star
Threads
Got my new TT in the mail this afternoon.
Once again it is an outstanding publication.
I think I like you BOD guys. Not just because I met you all in Texas but because I think we, the TLCA seems to be going strong and in a positive direction. ( the pancake breakfast had only a minor influence on me)
Thanks again,
devo

Great pic of Roger on the cover. One day he got himself real high centered on this rock in the middle of the trail. I've never seen a rig so perfectly up on a rock like that, all four wheels off the ground. Should have taken a picture. :rolleyes:

Please patronize the advertisers!! I especially need everyone to call or write Bobby Long and tell him you saw his nice ad on page 14 of the May/June Toyota Trails. Thank him for supporting TLCA and Toyota Trails. Oh, and buy something from him! :D It's right next to the nice ad we got from 4 Wheel & Off Road, too.

Chris

hatfieldcb said:
I especially need everyone to call or write Bobby Long and tell him you saw his nice ad on page 14 of the May/June Toyota Trails. Thank him for supporting TLCA and Toyota Trails. Oh, and buy something from him! :D
Chris

I think that Chris [dhondagod] singlehandedly took care of that at TinBenders. Both sides inner and outers. Rascal bought both outers too!

Hope they remembered to mention the TLCA!

Oh, and there's a really nice article about Land Cruiser restoration by Mark Algazy, too.

Mark, I looking forward to seeing you in Moab!! :D

Chris

hatfieldcb said:
Oh, and there's a really nice article about Land Cruiser restoration by Mark Algazy, too.

Chris

Nah, he's a PITA. Avoid him.

As for Bobby, I bought some $250 Dana 60 Ujoints from him before the Jambo and personally went over to his trailer and thanked him for advertising in Trails.

wngrog said:
Nah, he's a PITA. Avoid him.

As for Bobby, I bought some $250 Dana 60 Ujoints from him before the Jambo and personally went over to his trailer and thanked him for advertising in Trails.

Thanks Nolen. I'm hoping if we show him enough love he'll stick around. Bobby, that is. :rolleyes:
Chris

hatfieldcb said:

Chris

Bob you are a pansy. "I cant go down that trail; I might scrape the paint"

Chris: Suckign up to mark, Sucking up to Mark, Sucking up to Mark, Sucking up to Mark

Since I dont have my new issue yet all I can do is heckle

A little obvious, eh? :grinpimp: I am who I am and I do what I do! :bounce::bounce2:

Todd would have put you in, Dave, but he didn't want to tip off your parole officer. :D

Chris

hatfieldcb said:
A little obvious, eh? :grinpimp: I am who I am and I do what I do! :bounce::bounce2:

Todd would have put you in, Dave, but he didn't want to tip off your parole officer. :D

Chris

It was probation and it is over now.

Chris - beadlock kits ordered Friday :bounce: Inner and outers are next.

I tried to give Dearborn some money for springs but he wouldn't take it :grinpimp:

Mark, I look forward to reading your article, sir. Wish I would'a coined up for First Class now.

Last edited:
Another fantastic issue!

Thank you again to everyone that contributes to this great organization and very informative newsletter.

:beer:

-Steve

Great issue, great job to everyone who puts this together. :cheers:
And I'm not just saying that cause you put a pic of my truck on p.10 ;) :cool:

Keep up the good work.

Too bad Nolen's miget cousin is driving Kate in that pic! Nice shirt though!

Bodean said:
Too bad Nolen's miget cousin is driving Kate in that pic! Nice shirt though!
I hope everyone appreciates the restraint I showed by not popping Nolen or his cousin in this issue.

A dwarf has a midget cousin. In just a few more generations we wont be able to see any of them without a microscope.

Oh yeah; nice as always but I drive a 62 NOT a 60!

It says 60? :doh:

Truth be told it's hard to tell what it is you drive. :D

TJK

As long as we are editing, the white 70 series pictured at K Rocks is not a diesel.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom