My new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dd113 said:
Oh yeah; nice as always but I drive a 62 NOT a 60!

Damn it! I need to edit the poem... :whoops:

Texican said:
As long as we are editing, the white 70 series pictured at K Rocks is not a diesel.......

In that case please swap in a 3B. ;p

TJK

wngrog said:
AND I took the picture, not Casey ;)

AND, your truck has pink diff covers which can be seen in the photo

BTW: Have you noticed your trailer?

Bitch, bitch, bitch.... :crybaby:

I'm not blowing your phone call off, Nolen. My cell phone needs to be run over on the rocks.

TJK

Got mine in the mail yesterday, and wanted to convey to everyone involved what a great job I think they are doing.

Trails is one of the few magazines that I want to pour over every picture, and read and re-read every article, front to back.

Once again , Thanks!

We got ours the other day. Talk about some great articles. I especially liked Todd's "Trailhead" where it talks about the SIX YEAR OLD that never stops talking. I told Makaidi she made the magazine, although unnamed. I guess it is a good thing she doesn't tell our family secrets. ;p

Thanks again for the great time and great magazine.

Marde

By the way, sorry about Berkley's pants. My girls are very country :princess: :princess:

M-80 said:
We got ours the other day. Talk about some great articles. I especially liked Todd's "Trailhead" where it talks about the SIX YEAR OLD that never stops talking. I told Makaidi she made the magazine, although unnamed. I guess it is a good thing she doesn't tell our family secrets. ;p

Thanks again for the great time and great magazine.

Marde

Oh, trust me, she told me plenty of "secrets...."
:D :D :D

TJK

(Apologies on the lack of name, I had no idea how to spell it. I have a daughter names Thames and a difficult last name so no offense intended.)

NO problem there. She is still talking about riding with you. Naturally, it is non stop!!! I hope you don't mind being called "Toddy". She also has that dad gum CCOT poster (with a girl on it) up in her room. You don't happen to know where she got it, do you? She has decided she wants to be a 4 X 4 girl when she grows up. As far as I am concerned, she is already a 4 X 4 girl! The difference is she will remained dressed!!! :princess:

Marde

M-80 said:
N She has decided she wants to be a 4 X 4 girl when she grows up. As far as I am concerned, she is already a 4 X 4 girl! The difference is she will remained dressed!!! :princess:

Marde

Take some advice from a pro at daughters, as long as it don't involve dancing around a pole, let it go.
Butch

Texican said:
Take some advice from a pro at daughters, as long as it don't involve dancing around a pole, let it go.
Butch

Isn't Josh your son? I have heard some really good stories about him from Kowboy!!

You did do a really good job with your kids--biological and all those LSLC brats.

Texican said:
Butch

And just what is wrong with dancing around a pole?

dd113 said:
And just what is wrong with dancing around a pole?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Just not the profession most fathers want their daughters to aspire to...........

Butch

Texican said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Just not the profession most fathers want their daughters to aspire to...........

Butch

Dearborn doesn't have kids, does he?

Butch, I am taking your advice that you gave someone else here on mud--you said that you kept your girls wheeling and building trucks. You also mentioned youth group at church. To us, cruisers are family time, as the guys at LSLC have figured out. We are a Cruiser family, and our time together is precious, so very seldom will you find the family separated for very long! As far as building the truck, it seems that Chris' truck wil be forever under construction.

Now back to TT, I decided that I will send my pictures to Todd next time, and possibly a story or two. I didn't do it this time because I figured he would be inundated with all this stuff.

M-80 said:
Now back to TT, I decided that I will send my pictures to Todd next time, and possibly a story or two. I didn't do it this time because I figured he would be inundated with all this stuff.

:grinpimp: Excellent! :grinpimp:

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom