My new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek said:
We'll have a retraction out to you in the next few minutes, Butch. :D

TJK

Not needed, :D :D I would still love to own it, possibly more so than the non turbo gutless diesel like Nick's BJ has.......
Butch

Kaderabek said:
Who owns that 70?

TJK

Luis,can't think of his last name........ he's in the DFW chapter, got it from Wimberly 4x4, serviceman brought it in from South America..
Butch

I saw it from a distance, meant to go take a look and then got distracted by barbecue.

TJK

It is a very nice rig, and Luis is super nice, too. He has an incredible amount of patience mixed with lots of pride in his truck. His truck is such a novelty that everyone congregates around it. This is where the patience and pride comes it--he will answer questions over and over. Luis is proud of his truck, and he should be!!! :bounce: :bounce2:

Marde

dd113 said:
AND, your truck has pink diff covers which can be seen in the photo

BTW: Have you noticed your trailer?

Guess not. :grinpimp:

Texican said:
Not needed, :D :D I would still love to own it, possibly more so than the non turbo gutless diesel like Nick's BJ has.......
Butch

I hear that.. I'd love to have a 1fz-fe in my 70 here at altitude. Then again when I'm in the cruiser I'm not in a hurry. ;p

Great issue, love the front cover its a work of art.

Marks take on restorations was very interesting, he shares the same pation for factory exact as do people like Landpimp and a few others.

I plan on purchasing a bunch of back issues, at 18 bucks US its a steal.

Rob

Radd Cruisers said:
Great issue, love the front cover its a work of art.

Marks take on restorations was very interesting, he shares the same patience for factory exact as do people like Landpimp and a few others.

Rob

Thanks Rob. When I was asked about writing these articles back in September, there seemed to be a lot more interest. I have heard virtually nothing about this article since it came out, which has made me wonder.

It's kind of like doing trip writeups on the bbs after being asked, but not getting feedback on them either. :frown:

65swb45 said:
Thanks Rob. When I was asked about writing these articles back in September, there seemed to be a lot more interest. I have heard virtually nothing about this article since it came out, which has made me wonder.

It's kind of like doing trip writeups on the bbs after being asked, but not getting feedback on them either. :frown:

If it makes you feel any better the ratio of feedback to readers is about 1:1000. That is, for every 1000 subscribers I get 1 piece of feedback. I try to think of it as solemn content.

Here's some feedback for you, Mark: I love the articles, please keep them coming.

TJK

(I did get feedback at double that ratio when I put a photo of a 70 series Land Cruiser parked in the Sahara desert on the cover. For that sin I was called a fag and accused of voting for John Kerry. Go figure.)

remember, people generally only make comments when they are displeased....

I consider zero feedback to be a perfect response rate :D

Well, since it's only allegedly half true you can just send the barbecue back. :D

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Well, since it's only allegedly half true you can just send the barbecue back. :D

TJK

how can you be half gay?

oh wait...it depends on what your definition of "is" is.... :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom