Trade My Infiniti G35 for FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan. 6 spd. manual with heated leather seats, sunroof, 6 disc changer and Navigation. This is my daily driver so I am looking for an FJ62 that could take its place. When I bought the car it had 32,000 miles, it currently has 128,000. The car does have a few small dings, one on the diver side door (smaller than a dime) and on the hood same size.

If you have questions or need more pictures feel free to contact me.
Car1.jpg
Car2.jpg
Car3.jpg

No takers on the G............

I am new to the Cruiser world and I am really interested in purchasing an FJ62 as a daily driver. What type of things should I be watching out for?

Welcome. Use the search function to find known 62 issues (rust, transfer case coupler among them). Check the 60 series tech section here on Mud too. Great stuff. You could probably sell the G for a lot more than most 62s are going for. The ride, handling, and gas mileage of a 62 v. a G are probably going to be an eye opener for ya ...

I'll trade my 1993 Fzj80 for it.

Is the G 260 or 280hp?
Rare bird, that 4 door manual trans

Hi,

I've got a 1990 fj62. No rust! Former west coast truck. Hi miles. 289K. Runs and looks great! No smoke or leaks. Heated leather seats kit, remote keyless entry, cold AC, Recent work: new brakes, steering link, tie rods, alignment, new starter, new battery, new water pump, cleaned/sealed radiator, all hoses and belts. Drive it anywhere.

Let me know it you have any questions or need more pics.

I'm in New Jersey

John M.
1990fj62a.jpg
fj62int.jpg
fj62.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom