My Hawaiin 80 Explorations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love the pics, thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more. You are making me miss the ocean!

Great pics! Growing up in Honolulu, we used to go out to Sol Spot (past Sandy Beach before Makapu'u) to off road and drink beer. Also, in the mud in Waialua in the pineapple plantations. I don't recall seeing too many LCs in Hawaii. It was mostly Toyota trucks and 4Runners. Are there more LCs in HI now?

Great pics! Growing up in Honolulu, we used to go out to Sol Spot (past Sandy Beach before Makapu'u) to off road and drink beer. Also, in the mud in Waialua in the pineapple plantations. I don't recall seeing too many LCs in Hawaii. It was mostly Toyota trucks and 4Runners. Are there more LCs in HI now?
I don't see too many. Its rare to see another 80 on the road....when I do I get excited like its and favorite uncle I haven't seen in a long time, but I don't think they think the same of me, since when I honk and wave they just think I'm a weirdo! They are definitely not part of the MUD family. Even rarer to see any 60s or 40s as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom