My Built 40 bumpers on Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I was happy with the way mine turned out and had a blast making it. Had a couple buds ask me to make em one, so I figured I'd try to Ebay one. Here's the auction. Not too pricey, considering the time spent, starting at $80 with no reserve.

Ebay Bumper

Hope to be adding a couple more items along the way like sliders, rear tire carriers, and roof racks. Lemme know if I can make anyone one. Should be adding a hoop to em in the future.

Just havin fun with it.

:beer:
IMG_0018 (Small).JPG
IMG_0006 (Small).JPG
IMG_0014 (Small).JPG

I'll take one for the rear of an 80....

you better charge more than $80 for those or you'll be workin for peanuts. nice bumper.

orangefj45 said:
you better charge more than $80 for those or you'll be workin for peanuts. nice bumper.

He's gott'em on ebay, meaning he is not planning on them selling for $80 but rather a-couple-o-hundred. In the last 2 miuntes of the auction grab some:popcorn: and watch as the bidding excitement begins...

orangefj45 said:
I hear ya! They take some time to make that's for sure. Right now I've got the time and I'm just tryin to get to where I can get more material and produce more. I'm not hopin for a couple hundred, and I'd be sure to hook up the Mudders for a great deal ($100 or a little more). I just like making em and would like to seem em get some real world testing.

So if you're interested, let me know and we can work something out aside from Ebay.

Thanks for the kind words. :beer:

nice product.

very clean and well built, congrates.

nice welds...

Good Idea. Excellent fabrication. Wish I had known about it before I bought "Hell for Stout" by CCOT

bumpers

Do you plan on making a spare tire carrier in the future? I am talking about one of the ones that would swing out and are kind of like a rear bumper replacement or something like that instead of the one that attaches to the body of the vehicle? Thanks, Rico

Hard40 said:
Good Idea. Excellent fabrication. Wish I had known about it before I bought "Hell for Stout" by CCOT
Me too. ;)

Rocman, I do plan on that but it will be a couple months from now.

The roof racks are up next. They look like this. I only have the brackets and load bars so far, will offer a cage for it later. Optional Hi-lift mounting available.
9 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG

I wouldn't mind stocking a quality part like this at my shop. Let's talk.:)

65swb45 said:
I wouldn't mind stocking a quality part like this at my shop. Let's talk.:)
Fantastic! PM'd ya, and thanks.

If any of my friends had a 60, or even better if I had one. As soon as I can get my hands on one I'll be sure to fit one up. I'll update, thanks for the interest.

Make some for the 60's. I would be more than happy to buy from a guy who enjoys making them.

Front bumper and a rear with swing out tire and ladder and maybe some of those gas can holders as well please.

If I'm seeing it right, you live in central texas correct? I live in between galvston and houston, and could drive to pick this stuff up if you end up making 60 gear.

Your work looks good, take it easy, James

If you add winch mounts for both an 8274 and a planetary type winch they'll sell like hotcakes.

Definitely interested to see racks with good fabrication like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom