My Built 40 bumpers on Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hawk,
Those are awesome bumpers! Any chance you might be making 60 bumpers in the future. I would be interested in both front and rear.
Derrick

Jan-78FJ40 said:
Hi,
are you still making the roof mounts with the load bars?
I would be interested in 2 sets for my high roof HJ60. They need to be high enough to clear the roof, if you let me know about availability, I could get you measurements.

thank you,
Jan

I could probably swing this. PM me. :)

Thanks El Jefe. That avatar is fawkin hilarious! Bwahahahah

Anyways, this is a longer than normal bumper at 50". I can make em to your specs with tapered, squared, or trapezoid end caps.

Looks good on your truck man, thanks for the pic. Great looking truck too I might add. ;)

:beer:

Derrick,

I would like to be fitting some up for 60s here soon but I don't have a rig to work on on hand. Soon my friend. Thanks.

Degnol said:
Not that you need any testimonials, but...

I have one of Hawkdriver's bumpers and quality is outstanding. Then I bought an 8274 and not have to modify it myself. There I go again without a PLAN!

Thanks HD, as cousin Eddie sez...."a real quality item, Clark":)

ed

Thanks ED,

You know I'll take that one you have back and build you a winch one. Shipping's pretty cheap. It might be easier than all the work you gotta do to it. Whatever ya want to do man. :)

I am also interested in some 62 bumpers. Front and rear with swing out tire and jerry can mount would be awesome. Your bumpers look awesome BTW.
Dave

Do you sell them outright or just through ebay? I just bought my first cruiser and would love to see that on the front of my 40.

erymer said:
Do you sell them outright or just through ebay? I just bought my first cruiser and would love to see that on the front of my 40.

x2 I think the bumpers look great! i'm really interested in picking one up.

Thanks dude, gonna post up this pic in my other thread. It looks great on that truck.

Laters.
Mark's bumper.JPG

Hey Mark that looks good. You didn't happen to bring any more back with you did ya? Like maybe a winch bumper.

TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED

I hate to say it but I'm packing up all my equipment and will be deploying to Iraq very soon. Upon my return I'll be back in business and will have some new and improved products as well.

So if you can wait I'll be happy to build you a custom bumper when I get back.

Thanks everyone.

:beer:

sheesh, Take care man. Send me a PM when you get back so I can get my new bumper. How long are you going to be gone?

You still make the rain gutter mounts for the roof rack? If so how tall are they and how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom