my 8274 wont free spool after rebuild? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone have an exploded diagram or pics of the top (electric motor) washers, parts etc in order of install?
I may have left something out... it powers in and out great just wont free spool. thanks

All of that information is available on the Warn website.

does anyone have an exploded diagram or pics of the top (electric motor) washers, parts etc in order of install?
I may have left something out... it powers in and out great just wont free spool. thanks

When you put the clutch back in you hang the pinion gear on the clutch fork and insert it into the housing after you put the motor in. It is the last thing to go in the upper housing. I have a feeling you slid the pinion gear on the motor and stuck it in the housing. The clutch fork has to slide the gear on the motor shaft to disengage from the gearbox.

yeh thats the wierd thing. the clutch lever pushes in and out fully just does not fully disengage. it still catches the gear thats why im thinknig i missing something that gives it some more space .. im going to check warn web site and see what it showes. thanks for the suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom