Muster Ground Run - Jan. 2nd. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

damn that's a sweet pic, See I need that kind of bumper on my 60 like the dark blue one in there. Hey anyone got a good hunk of steel hangin around that's about the length of a bumper that they want to get rid of. I'm gonna beef that thing up so the next time I win against the tree!

That would be John's fj60. There is not one piece of straight sheetmetal
left on that 60. I'm not kidding. Patrick's fj55 is a rolling billboard for
the Greenville Growl, Greenville's pro hockey team. Hence the cool paint scheme.
It has the roster of players painted on the side. Strobe light. It's a trip.

Man I wish I would have been around for that rail ride, looks killer down there on the lake shore..................but I don't think I knew what a landcruiser was back then

JP - Ebay is always a good place but i am crunched on time right now....i am opting for pick up

cool pics of the lake, JP and I never made it down that far. Is camping allowed down there on the beach?

Chuck, never done them on a pathfinder, but it can't be too bad.....we'll figure something out when i get down there if you want.

thanks richard

Well if you are looking to pick them up on your way down, Check out Natltire.com, they are in wheeling (ironic name) west virginia.........they have the best price on offroad tires, I bought my swampers from them and if you pick them up you could save a ton on shipping...........

They have the 35's that are on the burban for 150 a piece................

Are those last two pics from the Muster Grounds run? if so, I will definately be in for the next ride. I have narrowed the noise down to the clutch (namely bearing noise) but it's still real strong not any slippage except on steeps and big "manual clutch slipping" wheeling. I plan on ordering a new one and doing the work soon (within the next 2 months) but still I'll wheel at close spots. I think muster grounds is close enough.

Yeah those are the muster ground pics...........although not from when we went last week, I believe they are 3 or 4 years old, Since we had a few nice rigs with us we did not carry on that far, the trail gets narrow and a little tricky and might have scratched the paint on the pretty 80 and lexus that was with us ;)

and i'm pretty sure the water is up from then too....that was during the drought remember?

hartwell and everything else is waaaay back up now, so i doubt that the riding would be done on the lakebed....

malphrus

ClemsonCruiser said:
Yeah those are the muster ground pics...........although not from when we went last week, I believe they are 3 or 4 years old, Since we had a few nice rigs with us we did not carry on that far, the trail gets narrow and a little tricky and might have scratched the paint on the pretty 80 and lexus that was with us ;)

ARB arrived Tuesday, plan to put it and lift on next week. and hopefully by this spring I should have sliders made and some custom pinstripes (wife will kill me if I make it match my 60). I don't think I can do the three wheeling stunt though ;)

group pic

Here ya go. This is the gang from THIS year's MG run in.
It's true the lake was down a lot in the old pics but I noticed
the lake still had shoreline last weekend on our run.
We should still be able to drive to the shore. I'm just not
sure how much we can drive ON the shore. Oh well....
it'll be next spring before we can find out. ;)
informationjunky's LX450 tow truck should rock with
some armor since it's already locked.
The pic is from above the boiler bridge.
Cadgirl took the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom