MS River Flooding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where is this exactly? I would like to go check it out....

You know what I know, near Butts park. Jes may know more since he grew up in clinton.... I didn't get there yet, but I will soon. If it's on a saturday I'll post it up and we can make a mini trip out of it.

You know what I know, near Butts park. Jes may know more since he grew up in clinton.... I didn't get there yet, but I will soon. If it's on a saturday I'll post it up and we can make a mini trip out of it.

Take I20W to the Spring Ridge Rd exit. Take a left on Spring Ridge and go about 1.5 miles to McRaven Rd. Take a left on McRaven and it's on your left about .5 to 1 mile down.

A buddy of mine with the US Geological Survey measured (yesterday) the highest flowing volume of water ever recorded in the continental US (2.35 million cubic feet of water PER SECOND flowing past Vicksburg.) To convert to gallons, multiply by 7.48 (17,578,000 gallons flowing at almost 18 feet per second).......that's several LARGE glasses of water right there.......

A buddy of mine sent me this. It is from Clarksdale I think it a hunting camp on Stubbs plantation.
image-444558206.jpg

Bet those poor deer are looking in the windows and seeing their missing family members hanging on the walls!

Man, fire one shot and take down about 20 of them! Wow!

A buddy of mine with the US Geological Survey measured (yesterday) the highest flowing volume of water ever recorded in the continental US (2.35 million cubic feet of water PER SECOND flowing past Vicksburg.) To convert to gallons, multiply by 7.48 (17,578,000 gallons flowing at almost 18 feet per second).......that's several LARGE glasses of water right there.......

Makes you laugh when you compare to the flow of the oil spill......

I've been looking at the pics you guys and the news posts, but nothing prepared me for what I saw this afternoon when I drove across the Atchafalaya Basin. That much water moving that fast across a forest where people usually walk was amazing. I feel for the families more directly effected with floodwaters destroying homes.

Hope this passes quickly. Take care fellas.

Take I20W to the Spring Ridge Rd exit. Take a left on Spring Ridge and go about 1.5 miles to McRaven Rd. Take a left on McRaven and it's on your left about .5 to 1 mile down.

Thanks. Gonna check this out when I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom