*Sad update* 200 Series in my Garage! *Happy Update* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

So I’ve been a Toyota fan for a long time, been through multiple LCs (80, 100, 120, 150) and cheated a bit and bought a couple jeeps (Still have the 392 Wrangler for now).

But I am extremely happy to say I’m back in a Toyota (or Lexus I guess)…a 2019 LX570, one owner 34k Miles. Have a baby on the way any day now this may not be a fast build but will definitely not be stock. Miss my GX Build and am excited to get working on this. Couple of pictures below. Most likely wheels/tires and a rack for the goodies for now. Will use this as build thread.

Very excited to build this up and share it with you guys!

A52AD420-BD12-410E-AB24-B128342FEAA4.jpeg

9C602B69-E4D0-48E2-8447-E1C4533899A9.jpeg

703ED5E6-F07F-4EFB-90D0-032EE333482C.jpeg

E6E1666F-EF3C-4B74-BD06-282032F04B76.jpeg

2E54896B-6202-4EBD-A88A-3620C5B2ECAA.jpeg

Congratulations!

First mod…

You’ll thank me when
1- you don’t have to crawl in the cruiser to install the baby in that center mounted car seat.
2- that car seat turns around and that toddler learns the joys of endlessly kicking that screen. (Or maybe my toddler was just more feral than average)

The screens are garbage anyway.

Congratulations!

First mod…

You’ll thank me when
1- you don’t have to crawl in the cruiser to install the baby in that center mounted car seat.
2- that car seat turns around and that toddler learns the joys of endlessly kicking that screen. (Or maybe my toddler was just more feral than average)

The screens are garbage anyway.
here’s another more economical option: Land Cruiser Rear Seat Monitor Delete Panels | 200 Series & LX 570 - Victory 4x4 - https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VLCMD.html

In my opinion, you selected the best color option. Enjoy the truck and welcome to fatherhood!

Love the color!

201's rock :cool:
I was just listening to you on the Toyota Garage Podcast! Will be working on this in the upcoming months so I'll be bothering you with questions for sure :)

Well, that did not last long. Had some guy turn in front of my wife while she was going through a green. T-boned him and flipped him over. Luckily the LX did its job and she did not have any major injuries. The other guy was with his 12ish year old son and both walked away.

Sad to see her go.

IMG_3824.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg
IMG_3829.jpeg

Damn. Glad to hear everyone involved is ok. We might drive the safest vehicles on the road.

Good luck with insurance and hopefully you guys are back in another LX/LC sooner rather than later.

Damn. Glad to hear everyone involved is ok. We might drive the safest vehicles on the road.

Good luck with insurance and hopefully you guys are back in another LX/LC sooner rather than later.
Glad all is ok. What is the replacement?

Most likely another LX. Just not sure if it’ll be a 200 or 300 series just yet 🧐. 300 prices seem to be coming back to earth so lets see…

Damn, seems like a lot of “totaled my 200 today” posts lately. Makes me glad I barely drive mine and work from home, the roads are definitely crazier these days.

Damn, seems like a lot of “totaled my 200 today” posts lately. Makes me glad I barely drive mine and work from home, the roads are definitely crazier these days.
Crazy doesn’t even scratch the surface.

Glad everyone is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom