Mounting the AA TC and Engine mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if someone can tell me where to mount the AA engine mounts for the Vortec and where to mount the TC mount on the frame.
I am running the Vortec+4l60E+ AAHex adapter+AATC adapter+TC.
I didn't the install directions and the TC adapter is in the mail and I would like to finish the welding so I can get the frame to the Powdercoaters.

Thank you:crybaby:

Last edited:
i have to agree, wait till you have it all and test fit it several times first. its like the old saying measure twice and cut once.

But as other's have said wait until you can mock up the motor a few times before you make a weld.

Thank you,
I would rather wait but this is a frame off and I am buying parts as I need them and I don't know when I will be getting the rest of the body parts to properly mock the engine placement up it is a 2003 vortec and the other reason is a friend is doing the sandblasting and coating for me at his job but the plant is laying him of in two weeks so I don't have a large window to do the mock up.

In the pics that I posted, please make sure the center of the motor mount on the engine side, is 12". BTW the motor mounts I used were from advanced adapters.

Good luck...

Just need the placement for the Transfer caes bracket? for a 4L60E does anyone have that measurment?
I have the 12" to the middle of the engine bracket from the front shock tower... but where do I mount the cross member??
Thanks again for everyones help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom