For Sale Most Recent 80 Series Prices (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
There is a similar thread in both the 100 and 200 Classifieds Sections, makes sense here too. These trucks are changing hands at a rapid rate these days, having consolidated live market data is a nice thing for both buyers and sellers.

If you have recently bought or sold an 80 series and are comfortable sharing the details, post it here.

😂. I figure if someone’s willing to pay kind of crazy sums, may as well! Lol.
I watched the end of the auction. The winning bidder seemed to already have the high bid at $34k, then upped his own bid to $37k. Guess he really wanted it...?!

I think that one could have gone even higher with better pics.

I watched the end of the auction. The winning bidder seemed to already have the high bid at $34k, then upped his own bid to $37k. Guess he really wanted it...?!

I think that one could have gone even higher with better pics.
That isn’t what happened... a different bidder bid $34k.

This auction goes to show the deductions you will face having a non original interior, heavy surface rust on the undercarriage and cosmetics not being up to par (really beat up front bumper). Trucks from socal that don’t have these issues have sold around this price with more than twice the mileage.

Last edited:
I was driving down the

That isn’t what happened... a different bidder bid $34k.

This auction goes to show the deductions you will face having a non original interior, heavy surface rust on the undercarriage and cosmetics not being up to par (really beat up front bumper). Trucks from socal that don’t have these issues have sold around this price with more than twice the mileage.
BaT is such a strange and finicky place. Easily fixable bumper scrapes/dents and interior cosmetics can swing prices 10s of thousands. Buyers on there for the most part just want time capsules that require 0 cosmetic updating post purchase, no matter how insignificant. Prices are still allover the map at the moment and BaT is just a snapshot of one specific portion of the 80 series market.

BaT is such a strange and finicky place. Easily fixable bumper scrapes/dents and interior cosmetics can swing prices 10s of thousands. Buyers on there for the most part just want time capsules that require 0 cosmetic updating post purchase, no matter how insignificant. Prices are still allover the map at the moment and BaT is just a snapshot of one specific portion of the 80 series market.
What are some other places with similar action? I’ve been intrigued watching it play out lately on BAT.

What's a triple locked 97' LX450 with 190k miles worth in the current market? No rust and one owner since 99'.

Is there any concessions here which cosmetic fixes are most worth the time and money spent? I'd imagine something such as a touchup on the clear-coat or restoring torn seats has a much more significant impact than fixing an antenna. Are there any others large areas that significantly affect value?

$13K, mostly stock, no lockers, no rust, no accidents.

Is there any concessions here which cosmetic fixes are most worth the time and money spent? I'd imagine something such as a touchup on the clear-coat or restoring torn seats has a much more significant impact than fixing an antenna. Are there any others large areas that significantly affect value?
I’d say torn seats and failing clear coat are part of the costs of doing business.

I’d say rust, obvious neglect, lack of records or any history are significant hits to value.

I’d say torn seats and failing clear coat are part of the costs of doing business.

I’d say rust, obvious neglect, lack of records or any history are significant hits to value.
I’m kind of amazed about that 94 with high miles and good paint generally, but failing in normal areas, going for so high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom