For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

A long-shot, but would anyone in Orlando be willing to check out a used LX570 at a local dealer there? I've gotten pics from the dealer, have requested they let me have an independent shop do a PPI, and seen the service history, but would feel more comfortable with a MUD member having eyes on it.

Happy to Venmo someone beer money if you're able!

Thoughts on which of the below you'd choose? Both are southern, cars

Option #1:
- $37k - Large no haggle dealership
- 2014 LX570
- 121k miles
- One owner
- Regular vehicle maintenance every 5-10k miles done at Lexus dealer (Though owner did decline front diff, rear diff, and transfer case fluid changes)
- "Minor damage" on front of LX570 listed on Carfax in 2018 (Over 3 years ago). It does NOT list as accident. Lexus Service History notes that it came back from a body shop
- Dealership is 500+ miles away, so I'd have to fly to pick it up

Option #2:
- $45k - Local small lot dealership
- 2015 LX570
- 93k miles
- Two owners
- Regular maintenance history every 10k miles done at Lexus dealer up through 77k miles, then sparse history
- No damage

Option #1:
- 2014 LX570
- 121k miles
- One owner
- Regular vehicle maintenance every 5-10k miles done at Lexus dealer (Though owner did decline front diff, rear diff, and transfer case fluid changes)
- "Minor damage" on front of LX570 listed on Carfax in 2018 (Over 3 years ago). It does NOT list as accident. Lexus Service History notes that it came back from a body shop

Option #2:
- 2015 LX570
- 93k miles
- Two owners
- Regular maintenance history every 10k miles done at Lexus dealer up through 77k miles, then sparse history
- No damage
Option #2 would be my choice. Newer, fewer miles, and no damage on the Carfax. Also, you can probably negotiate with the small dealership. Just my personal opinion based on no empirical data really.

Option #1:
- 2014 LX570
- 121k miles
- One owner

Option #2:
- 2015 LX570
- 93k miles
- Two owners
- No damage
I’d avoid flying for the first one. Second one is a year newer with 30k less miles. That alone makes it worth the extra coin. Take it to Lexus for a ppi to make sure it’s squared away.

We’re looking at selling or trading in our 2013 LC200 with 117,000mi and I just looked online to see what the current prices are on 2013s. Wow! Why are dealers selling these for $50k to almost 70k with similar or more mileage?

We’re looking at selling or trading in our 2013 LC200 with 117,000mi and I just looked online to see what the current prices are on 2013s. Wow! Why are dealers selling these for $50k to almost 70k with similar or more mileage?
Land Cruisers no longer being sold in North America. 2021 is the last year and almost all of those are gone with $10-$15K over sticker. You should really keep it if you can.

Just joined the club with a Silver 2013 LC w/ 55,000 miles for $51.5k + tax. Was purchased in the Hamptons, but lived in Florida for winters. had almost no rust and a full dealer service history

~6,500 miles per year! Sounds like a solid NY garage queen with just one round trip drive down I95 and a handful of shopping trips around West Palm Beach each year. :D

Land Cruisers no longer being sold in North America. 2021 is the last year and almost all of those are gone with $10-$15K over sticker. You should really keep it if you can.
The interesting piece here is that the LX 570 will still continue to be sold, though prices of the LX seem to have jumped similarly based upon the discontinuation news. But if you got one, hold one for now. If you are hunting, gotta be patient and flexible. A big unknown, at least to me, is if we will see a lot of LX sold off once the LQ spins up and people want to swap to the newer flagship. LQ would probably be a better fit for the 90% of people (aka not on this forum) with better ride comfort, better mileage, better tech etc etc.

I doubt it. People thought the price increase was all because of covid cabin fever and Toyota not importing the 300. But these price increases seem to correspond with mass inflation. The price of all used cars jumped up and are continuinh to creep up.
I agree, I think you’re best hope is for a leveling off, but I still watch prices and that hasn’t happened yet 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom