For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

It is not something I have ever looked into. Have a recommended provider?
Depends on where you buy from. Usually the dealership has a sold recommendation of a shipper they use frequently. But all things relative it cost me to ship from ND to IA only $600 and from TX to IA only $800. The marker here is so slim though that negotiating car prices is not a thing. I usually save 3-5k buying out of state and shipping. Or in the case of my 200 almost 10k to buy out of state and ship.

Guess someone got tired of their HE already!!!

Guess someone got tired of their HE already!!!

Or couldnt afford it

My dealer have 3 HE right now price from $81.5k to $82,200

Jerry’s Toyota

Contacted this dealership yesterday. Prices on their site were still showing $81-82k and they actually picked up a fourth in grey. Got a call back today with a quote for something like $85-86k. Prices on their site were increased to match.

Edit: Kudos to the guys posting prices and naming dealerships. Lots of posters talking about how they got a great deal or a buddy got a great deal but then don't respond when asked for specifics. I have a deal penciled out for a two-row HE for $80,9xx that includes all fees but not taxes. Will try my best to follow up with the dealer name if the rest of the purchase experience is smooth and they are worth recommending.

Last edited:
I extended my search for a 2016-2017 out a little bit from New England and contacted two dealers in NJ that had good looking LX's at good prices. Both of them jerked me around in email. When I finally got pricing on one, I couldn't believe it:

$59,898 - internet listing
$ 1,495 - Pre-certification
$ 1,495- reconditioning and dealer's prep
$ 880 - Dealer's destination charge

And the other one insisted on charging me for DMV registration even though I handle the registration myself at my town hall. I am done with NJ.
Update to this.

The dealer with the above numbers got a piece of my mind and I haven't heard back. Should be illegal to do that.

The other - it was a lackluster salesperson. The sales manager ended up calling me, and I discovered they weren't who I thought they were. Plain pricing and they deal with out of state buyers all the time.

Negotiated a good deal, and it looks like I will be a 200 series LX owner. Renting a car and driving down. The vehicle is everything I ever wanted. I am exhausted and elated.

Update to this.

The dealer with the above numbers got a piece of my mind and I haven't heard back. Should be illegal to do that.

The other - it was a lackluster salesperson. The sales manager ended up calling me, and I discovered they weren't who I thought they were. Plain pricing and they deal with out of state buyers all the time.

Negotiated a good deal, and it looks like I will be a 200 series LX owner. Renting a car and driving down. The vehicle is everything I ever wanted. I am exhausted and elated.
Used car experience checks out at all levels of ownership. Buying used from a Lexus dealer was actually pretty painless.

Emjoy the ride home.

Contacted this dealership yesterday. Prices on their site were still showing $81-82k and they actually picked up a fourth in grey. Got a call back today with a quote for something like $85-86k. Prices on their site were increased to match.

Edit: Kudos to the guys posting prices and naming dealerships. Lots of posters talking about how they got a great deal or a buddy got a great deal but then don't respond when asked for specifics. I have a deal penciled out for a two-row HE for $80,9xx that includes all fees but not taxes. Will try my best to follow up with the dealer name if the rest of the purchase experience is smooth and they are worth recommending.

@Mazderati I'm dealing with Jerry's right now in fact. Got a contract written up for the white Heritage, though it is a demo with 4,900 miles. That was unfortunately not disclosed on their ad, but I THINK I am ok with it. We may be getting the black Heritage for my business partner, but we shall see. Oh, and the dark grey one sold. That is such a nice color contrasted against the bronze wheels IMHO.

Just as a heads up for anyone looking for a used white/terra. I test drove this truck last week. I thought the price was pretty good. If you are OCD like me it will need some reconditioning. The rear tailgate carpet looks like someone spilled bleach all over it. And some interior dash pieces have a few scratches. Exterior has one small ding that should come out with PDR. And it'll need a good buffing/waxing to remove surface scratches, but a clean Carfax with maintenance done at Toyota dealers.

Located in Princeton, NJ.

2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4WD 4D Sport Utility - https://www.holmango.com/inventory/used-2018-toyota-land-cruiser-base-4wd-4d-sport-utility-jtmcy7aj5j4073137

This dealer told me they do not negotiate price, which I always find funny.

@Mazderati I'm dealing with Jerry's right now in fact. Got a contract written up for the white Heritage, though it is a demo with 4,900 miles. That was unfortunately not disclosed on their ad, but I THINK I am ok with it. We may be getting the black Heritage for my business partner, but we shall see. Oh, and the dark grey one sold. That is such a nice color contrasted against the bronze wheels IMHO.
I was at Jerry’s this morning for service and GM arrived driving the White HE. He drives most of the LCs putting a few thousand miles on them.

I was at Jerry’s this morning for service and GM arrived driving the White HE. He drives most of the LCs putting a few thousand miles on them.

Thanks for the info @jeproks. I'm losing my enthusiasm a bit now that I know he's racking up more mileage. Though as I'm told (by Eric at Jerry's) the demo will include the full warranty and I'll be listed as the first official owner on the title. I've gone from looking at a 4Runner (hated it) to a Sequoia, to finally a 200 series Cruiser. I've always wanted one and now I'm increasingly adding to budget. I figure if I'm willing to spend $81,500 on a demo Heritage why not just order brand spanking new at $90k? I'm not sure yet.

Thanks for the info @jeproks. I'm losing my enthusiasm a bit now that I know he's racking up more mileage. Though as I'm told (by Eric at Jerry's) the demo will include the full warranty and I'll be listed as the first official owner on the title. I've gone from looking at a 4Runner (hated it) to a Sequoia, to finally a 200 series Cruiser. I've always wanted one and now I'm increasingly adding to budget. I figure if I'm willing to spend $81,500 on a demo Heritage why not just order brand spanking new at $90k? I'm not sure yet.
What Eric told you is true about the warranty and title less the “demo” miles but in service date will start only when titled.

045526CB-3ACE-4322-8769-5867115B96CE.jpeg

$82,257 otd yesterday in Pine Bluff, Arkansas

@redeye I would absolutely not buy a demo unless the car was otherwise unobtainable and/or the discount was crazy good.

There is no way you should pay $81.5k for a demo. I paid $82k a brand spanking new less than a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom