For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Sure---I've been waiting 3 years...finally decided that I would look for "13 or better. Put it off so long because of anticipating re-designed V6TT, but finally convinced we won't get it here...

I have stopped watching 200 prices as closely but I’m watching burbs and similar full size battle wagons languish on the lot for weeks/months lately. Multiple price reductions for 4-5K total. I think the overall market is finally turning the corner not sure how long for 200’s to follow...if they ever do.

Don't believe everything in those Carfaxes. Not all things are reported. Plug the VINs into the Toyota owners site to see the dealer maintenance. There will be a little more detail on what they did each service.

Don't believe everything in those Carfaxes. Not all things are reported. Plug the VINs into the Toyota owners site to see the dealer maintenance. There will be a little more detail on what they did each service.
Where is this site you speak of....

Hi all, newbie here. I've been reading the forums nonstop over the last 4 or 5 weeks. My brain and heart have landed on adding a Land Cruiser to the family. I've loved them ever since my family owned one for 10 years back when we lived in Scotland.

I've read through the last 20 or so pages of this thread to get a sense for pricing. I've been in contact with the dealer about Used 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale at Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue | VIN: JTMCY7AJ9G4043826.

2016 LC, 56k miles for $59951. CarFax shows regular maintenance / oil changes and the Toyota owners record didn't show anything concerning. CarFax does list a minor accident to the bumper. The dealer is trying to drive up the urgency saying a lot of people have inquired about it and multiple test drives are scheduled for this weekend (which likely is true!).

Can the much wiser members of this forum give me some direction on whether this is priced fairly? I'm in no rush and would have no problem missing out.

Hi all, newbie here. I've been reading the forums nonstop over the last 4 or 5 weeks. My brain and heart have landed on adding a Land Cruiser to the family. I've loved them ever since my family owned one for 10 years back when we lived in Scotland.

I've read through the last 20 or so pages of this thread to get a sense for pricing. I've been in contact with the dealer about Used 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale at Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue | VIN: JTMCY7AJ9G4043826.

2016 LC, 56k miles for $59951. CarFax shows regular maintenance / oil changes and the Toyota owners record didn't show anything concerning. CarFax does list a minor accident to the bumper. The dealer is trying to drive up the urgency saying a lot of people have inquired about it and multiple test drives are scheduled for this weekend (which likely is true!).

Can the much wiser members of this forum give me some direction on whether this is priced fairly? I'm in no rush and would have no problem missing out.
Seems pretty close for the market right now.

When I click the link, it states it’s a 2014 LC single owner out of VA. The Toyota owners website states it’s been dealer serviced in VA it’s whole life with plenty of records.

Provided the vehicle has been a VA vehicle and has no extraordinary wear/tear/rust and has been maintained properly, it’s a decent deal in today’s market.

At the risk of diverting this thread, I test drove the 2016 LC posted above today. It's in great shape. Didn't notice any wear inside or out. Didn't see any rust. The combo of CarFax and Toyota Owners show that it had oil changes every 5k.

There was no movement on the price and my trade-in feels a little low ($17.5k vs ~$18.8k). I'd likely put down an additional $20k and they were offering financing for the remaining $27k (after taxes/fees) at 2.99%. I would pay it off early though.

It's a gorgeous vehicle. I'm cross shopping against a GX and need to decide whether the additional $20k is worth it.

At the risk of diverting this thread, I test drove the 2016 LC posted above today. It's in great shape. Didn't notice any wear inside or out. Didn't see any rust. The combo of CarFax and Toyota Owners show that it had oil changes every 5k.

There was no movement on the price and my trade-in feels a little low ($17.5k vs ~$18.8k). I'd likely put down an additional $20k and they were offering financing for the remaining $27k (after taxes/fees) at 2.99%. I would pay it off early though.

It's a gorgeous vehicle. I'm cross shopping against a GX and need to decide whether the additional $20k is worth it.
It’s worth it

Worth it

I can’t believe I’m posting this, but I’m going to be putting my ‘16 up this Sunday. I just bought this car in September and put $2500 into making it perfect and my wife has fallen in love with the new Yukon, so the LC goes.

Dark Magnetic Grey, Terra interior
45k miles
New tires, front brakes, fluids
Very clean car, I’m the second owner
$62k so that I can break even

Ping me if interested. I won’t officially post it here and autotrader until Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom