For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

General consensus, if Land Cruisers in fact are subsetted in North America, where will the values on our trucks go? Will we see a significant price increase in all models? Call it the "defender effect"...

Only time will tell. Supply was low for the entire run of North American 200 series, but it was a long run from 08-21. I would imagine as they become more affordable and a broader range of people are exposed to the quality and durability of these rigs they will continue to be sought after. Assuming the majority of the 200s produced are still on the road, and if the 100,80,60,40 are any indication, the standard depreciation curve will find a bottom and it will all be uphill from there.

We are starting to see a lot of 100 series folks cross over...if that is any indication.

in late July bought a grey w/ black interior '16 with 34k for $52.2 - traded in a silver '13 with 99k and got $33.1k. Both vehicles were super clean. Was not really happy about paying $20k difference at the time to get a 3 year newer vehicle with 65k less miles, now I feel like I stole it... Looks like prices have gone significantly in the past 3 months

I saw this green wrapped 200 today driving through town at Boulder Toyota (Boulder CO) Looked good although I didn’t check price or anything. I didn’t see it listed on their website either but sitting up front on display.

They also had a gray heritage at $94k and not negotiable... lol I didn’t like the gray on bronze very much but first time I’ve seen the color combo in person.

AF48DE45-AF16-45EA-BC98-2E51DF28EA7F.jpeg

ED04864B-49CD-454D-8E2A-548A6823F8C5.jpeg

D69A022E-8275-41BF-9DED-FF51720CCCAB.jpeg

I saw this green wrapped 200 today driving through town at Boulder Toyota (Boulder CO) Looked good although I didn’t check price or anything. I didn’t see it listed on their website either but sitting up front on display.

They also had a gray heritage at $94k and not negotiable... lol I didn’t like the gray on bronze very much but first time I’ve seen the color combo in person.

View attachment 2464615

View attachment 2464616

View attachment 2464617

I agree, I like bronze, but it never seems to work with gray. 94K and firm...guess they know how few are available right now.

Went and looked at this Heritage edition today. Truck was filthy. Only had 1700 miles but still had scratches around in the interior. Truck drove nice as it should. They want 85k and not budging. They've had it now for about a month I think. Would be awesome to own but not for the price of a new one.

2018 LX silver/black, 17XXX miles, Texas car, Manheimm 4.5, $63238 delivered from Texas to Park City.
How'd you buy directly from Manheim? You have a friend that is a dealer?

Thomasville Toyota (Thomasville, GA) reached out to me today about this LC. The gentleman's name was Matt. '20 White/Terra, 12k miles. Prices have certainly gone bananas.

Last edited:

It’s happening; prices are finally turning around though I suspect some dealers will be behind the curve.

The previous three months every single make and model only went up in value. This is the first time I’ve seen a decent number of values on the decrease.

I was taking my daily stroll around Cars.com. It looks like the average price for a 2016/2017, avg 50K miles (criteria I'm shopping for) has crept into the low $60,000s now. This is depressing. It's hard to believe people are paying these prices.

Last weekend bought a new '21 for $81.9k + TTL. It wasn't what I was hoping for on the sell side but they made up for it in spades on the trade-in side (2019 F-150).

Buy it new if you plan to keep it for a generation...

Or, follow me and recycle slightly used LCs every 2-3 years and lose close to no money. I wavered from this rule once and bought a new '18 LX (2-row) for $76k out of Atlanta. Sold it within 3-4 months and got back in the cycle.

"If you buy the best, you only cry once."

I had a dealer tell me today that the new 2021's are having a $5000 addendum added to the price. Anyone else hear that?

I had a dealer tell me today that the new 2021's are having a $5000 addendum added to the price. Anyone else hear that?

Yes - Sales manager adds 5K and says "I bet we can get it." If you are asking if Toyota would do this? That's a big fat negative.

My Texas 2013 LX570 with 97200 miles sold on Cars and Bids for $31,500. Adding the auction fee of 4.5% brings the total to $32917.50 which is in KBB range.

CPO 2018 LX 570 in Atomic silver with Cabernet interior, 23K miles, $73K. Maybe a little high, but I was willing to pay a little more for the right one. Everything else I searched for was either already sold or had some questionable history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom