For Sale Most recent 100 series prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given.

If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking.

This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing.

Please stay on topic!

I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.

Last edited:
That seems to be in line with the current market. There are good deals out there, but you have to move very quickly.

I picked up a 06 LC for 18.5 k with 167k miles, with an extra set of snow tires. One owner, all services done at Toyota dealer. 2nd timing belt and WP done 10k miles ago, alternator also. I caught the ad 22 minutes after posting or I wouldn’t be posting this.

I picked up a 06 LC for 18.5 k with 167k miles, with an extra set of snow tires. One owner, all services done at Toyota dealer. 2nd timing belt and WP done 10k miles ago, alternator also. I caught the ad 22 minutes after posting or I wouldn’t be posting this.
Were the snow tires mounted on rims? If so, that's a smoking deal.

Oh boy... that 2002LC BaT auction has started a trend...

the 18k 06 lx is already close to 40k -- insane!
i just recently picked up an 06 lx with 85k miles myself at much more of a premium that i would have liked to buy -- considering i just unloaded my '00 LC a while back.....
but it had great maintenance records, tb and wp were done. so that helped. the mechanics said the under carriage rust is not too bad, but not great either, and they can deal with everything accordingly. don't plan on getting rid of this one anytime soon that's for sure :)
with all the upgrades i'm putting into it, if i ever did have to unload it, all these high dollar auctions will help recoup some of that $$$$ !

Were the snow tires mounted on rims? If so, that's a smoking deal.

No rims, so maybe just smoldering, time will tell, so far so good. The only thing apparently never done was a change of AHC fluid, and knocked that out today, the fluid didn’t look to bad and everything was functioning fine. And I’m in Cali.....so not to much snow to worry about except for trips. Might try to find a smoking deal on rims though and get them mounted.

That makes me feel better. I just picked up an 07 Black LC with 169k. Zero rust, dealer-maintained, just had fluids, alternator, valve cover gaskets and front brakes done at the dealer. TB/WP is due in 10k miles, but the interior is 9/10, paint is 8/10. $19k on Craiglist.

I would have felt much better at 18k, but I was the first to show up and he had 5 others waiting.

Reactions: FJC
That makes me feel better. I just picked up an 07 Black LC with 169k. Zero rust, dealer-maintained, just had fluids, alternator, valve cover gaskets and front brakes done at the dealer. TB/WP is due in 10k miles, but the interior is 9/10, paint is 8/10. $19k on Craiglist.

I would have felt much better at 18k, but I was the first to show up and he had 5 others waiting.
I got the exact same deal on a 04 LX with 157k miles.

8609288B-9D70-43C9-ACE1-95259B4CDDA5.jpeg

5237B877-8AEE-47D3-91CE-80AFEC89A654.jpeg

5E32E2E9-5DBA-46FF-B985-5C69A36DD4B8.jpeg

FB2D4094-0791-47D4-8141-DC83B31FECCB.jpeg

B35DBBAC-C493-4BEB-88EF-E328B3F17284.jpeg

'That makes me feel better. I just picked up an 07 Black LC with 169k. Zero rust, dealer-maintained, just had fluids, alternator, valve cover gaskets and front brakes done at the dealer. TB/WP is due in 10k miles, but the interior is 9/10, paint is 8/10. $19k on Craiglist.

Sounds real similar. This was actually listed at 19k. I took it for a test drive not being familiar with the area and hit a speed bump at a bit of speed and thought well the suspension is in tune. Got back ready to pay him and thought one more look underneath and found it was leaking something. Trusted him when he said he hadn’t seen any leaks so offered 18k and he let me know he had 8 people texting him and was firm. Asked if I could pull off the skid plate and as I was getting ready he split the difference. Looking back I think I gave the heater tee the final jolt it needed to start leaking on that speed bump. The drive home a wary eye on the gauges and 5 stops to make sure I wasn’t losing a bunch of fluid and hoping I didn’t make a big mistake then traced it to the tee when I g ot home. They both looked great before the test drive and with all the maintenance done it’s disappointing that the dealer never changed them For him.

Yea man... the addiction is real.. lol
Sounds real similar. This was actually listed at 19k. I took it for a test drive not being familiar with the area and hit a speed bump at a bit of speed and thought well the suspension is in tune. Got back ready to pay him and thought one more look underneath and found it was leaking something. Trusted him when he said he hadn’t seen any leaks so offered 18k and he let me know he had 8 people texting him and was firm. Asked if I could pull off the skid plate and as I was getting ready he split the difference. Looking back I think I gave the heater tee the final jolt it needed to start leaking on that speed bump. The drive home a wary eye on the gauges and 5 stops to make sure I wasn’t losing a bunch of fluid and hoping I didn’t make a big mistake then traced it to the tee when I g ot home. They both looked great before the test drive and with all the maintenance done it’s disappointing that the dealer never changed them For him.
Now days it seems like you have to state everything word for word... otherwise stuff gets missed... common sense is not that common anymore. Glad you got it home safe

Reactions: FJC

27k low miles.

What are "snow tires"?

Here's an honest question. How are y'all negotiating prices? I am seeing lots of LX470 with 200K+ miles...some with 250k+ and people are asking 15-20K for them. Just saw one listed in Charlotte 285k and dude is asking 12,500 for it.

Either I am cheap or do lots of people have high expectations. What are the negotiating points I need to be leaning on? Would love to find a cleanish LX with 180k miles for 8k......am I dreaming???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom