Morocco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tampacruiser95

Upgrades are coming.
Threads
Going to Morocco next month. Anyone have connections there to pick up an importable cruiser?

I'd love to find a 70 series troopy.

I was there a few years ago and I honestly don't recall seeing many Land Cruisers at all. I'm sure they are there but probably nothing like the Middle East where they seem to be ubiquitous. I was only there for a few days and mostly in the Marrakech area. Good luck.

@flx might be able to give some insight on the chances of finding a Troopy in Morocco.

70 series are not available for sale for the general public in Morocco, it's a governmental vehicle only.
I've seen only 1 Moroccan troopy and it was an ambulance around Merzouga. You will see many pickups (particularly if you go close to the borders) but they are all military and I've heard that now they are crushed at the end of their service life (at least never saw or heard of one being exported for anything newer than a HJ47).

You will see troopies in Morocco but with European license plates....

In Morocco they have many many Land Cruiser Prado (150 series nowadays but 120 and 90 before that) but I guess it's not what you want to import to the US.

It's more likely to find an old Land Rover Defender in Morocco, that I've seen quite a few being imported in Europe after their price skyrocketed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom