Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not really from there, but I was stationed in Del Rio and Wichita Falls in the Air Force. I'm still a Texas resident, although I live in Virginia.

What man wouldn't want a BJ?

Just a quick thanks to all for the warm welcome this week. Also, thanks for answering a few of my questions about my vehicle and also for generating a bunch more questions in my mind. Most are in the "why would they do that?" category. With help from you guys I hope to get her up to speed--like with a heater, emergency brake, and maybe ambulance door hardware. One step at a time.
View attachment 1187918
I might have some ambulance door hardware.

Outstanding! I plan to come to the next meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

Tino and I will not be at the next meeting. The new format price fixed and no choice on menu doesn't work for us. Two burgers and diet coke for $44.00. It's hard to put a value on companionship and information gleaned at the meetings but collective checks suck for those of us who don't partake in all the pitchers. You guys enjoy. Nick

I agree with you Nick. The shared tab only works it there's full consensus on food and drinks. Otherwise it's just communism. :confused: I appreciate getting done with the meeting before 10:00 but I think we should go back to ordering individually. Maybe we start the meeting after drinks are served, pause the meeting when food arrives and pick back up when Mr. President is done eating.

It was great meeting you guys last night. Thank you for welcoming my friend James and I to our first Capital Land Cruiser Club meeting. I look forward to making new friends, working on and talking about Land Cruisers. I've got some plans for my ride that I'd like to run buy the club. Plus I could use some help with the Techstream.

Hello,
I am a TLCA member and not a CLCA member (yet)...can I attend a meeting and pay there?
Absolutely! We have a meeting this Wednesday at Kilroy's in Springfield at 7:30pm. I'm about to post a reminder now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom