Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I almost got my rig good to go so i should make the next one if not in the lc maybe my daily i see a few folks from Burke like myself is there a listserve that i can join for a reminder email or phone tree type of deal i can register for? thanks H.

I almost got my rig good to go so i should make the next one if not in the lc maybe my daily i see a few folks from Burke like myself is there a listserve that i can join for a reminder email or phone tree type of deal i can register for? thanks H.

No listserve, you have to either mark down the meeting on your calendar of choice for the 1st Wednesday of every month at 7PM and set a reminder, or check the club forum for a thread reminding members that there is a meeting that Wednesday, or, occasionally, I remember to post it on Facebook as well on our Capital Land Cruiser Club page.

Gentlemen, I finally replaced the LC I sold. Would love to come out to the next Wednesday meet and join the crew!

Gentlemen, I finally replaced the LC I sold. Would love to come out to the next Wednesday meet and join the crew!
Come on out! We'll be there.

Got the OK from the Boss (real Boss). So I can be there .
Looking forward to it.....

Is there a meeting on Jan 2? Trying to make sure I keep the schedule free if there is so I can finally make it out there.

Looking forward to meeting whoever's going to be there tomorrow

Does anybody have a grease gun already loaded with moly? I'm painfully low in the LX450 knuckles I have this time (my most recent purchase) and I really don't wanna buy yet another gun just to do this when I have a few of them at home in CLT already. I'll bring you a new tube if you can bring it to the meeting to watch me work in the parking lot! Might even be talked into buying you a beer.

On a different note, I'll bring cash for a membership, and some cash for the great @emorth and his box 'o Andersons if he remembers to bring it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom