Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you think we will be allowed to go?

F93C88AA-12FB-42E0-AAB8-CB1DA9BA2319.jpeg

Just curious, when/where the next monthly meet up? I'm looking to officially join the TAC gang. Thanks!

--Michael

that’s a good question, have tried to get in on them myself and a couple events to no avail 🤷‍♂️

that’s a good question, have tried to get in on them myself and a couple events to no avail 🤷‍♂️
The club monthly get-togethers are on the backburner for now. There are plans in the works for a New Year's run, but the venue has not been chosen.

It's been a minute since we've all gotten together regularly for the monthly get together. Now that the weather is getting warmer (and hopefully dryer), it would be great to start that up again.

Keeping the 4th Saturday of the month alive - let's shoot for June 26th for our next meeting. Plenty of parking at Hurts Donuts off of 88th and State Line. Hopefully 9 am works for everybody and we can grab a few donuts and borderline loiter in the parking lot.

Recap:
When - June 26th @ 9 am
Location - Hurts Donuts off 88th and State Line.

Hopefully this works for everybody!

Jack

Where’s the Rock spirit. Fluffy Fresh...

It's been a minute since we've all gotten together regularly for the monthly get together. Now that the weather is getting warmer (and hopefully dryer), it would be great to start that up again.

Keeping the 4th Saturday of the month alive - let's shoot for June 26th for our next meeting. Plenty of parking at Hurts Donuts off of 88th and State Line. Hopefully 9 am works for everybody and we can grab a few donuts and borderline loiter in the parking lot.

Recap:
When - June 26th @ 9 am
Location - Hurts Donuts off 88th and State Line.

Hopefully this works for everybody!

Jack
Almost everyone

How late do you guys hang out?

I work 6 days a week, Saturday is my half day (off at 1pm, Sunday is my day off)

no one rally’s on Sunday 🤷‍♂️ I don’t get it.

Last edited:
Almost everyone

How late do you guys hang out?

I work 6 days a week, Saturday is my half day (off at Sunday is my day off

no one rally’s on Sunday 🤷‍♂️ I don’t get it.

Since it's more of a "come and leave as you please" to fit in with morning schedules, I anticipate we'll be there for a few hours. As of now, I've gotten a few "likes" on the post, hopefully somewhat indicative of attendance that morning. Personally, I should be able to make either a Saturday or Sunday event that weekend so I'm flexible.

The more the merrier when it comes to these things so I'll leave it to those that were planning on attending. Let's get a headcount real fast.

Can you reply to this comment by answering:
(1). Are you planning on attending this monthly meeting?
(2). What's your preference for the June event - Saturday (26th) or Sunday (27th) morning? (9am, Hurts Donuts)

Thanks,
Jack

Since it's more of a "come and leave as you please" to fit in with morning schedules, I anticipate we'll be there for a few hours. As of now, I've gotten a few "likes" on the post, hopefully somewhat indicative of attendance that morning. Personally, I should be able to make either a Saturday or Sunday event that weekend so I'm flexible.

The more the merrier when it comes to these things so I'll leave it to those that were planning on attending. Let's get a headcount real fast.

(2). What's your preference for the June event - Saturday (26th) or Sunday (27th) morning? (9am, Hurts Donuts)

Thanks,
Jack
I would like to come and meet everyone but I am out of town. Really would like to get to know some of you Cruisers but I know not everybody’s schedules are there own

I am planning to be there, and Saturday works better than Sunday for me.

Thanks,
Jack
Yes, either day. Saturday would get me out of attending a baby shower.

I gotta get on MUD more! I love OK Joes.... er ummm, I mean , KC Joes. Hope the meeting was good! I KNOW the food was! LOL

Thanks,
Jack
Gonna be a busy month but will try to make it

got razor back ramble this weekend in hot springs

followed by Classic Cruisers spring clean in Salida the following

Going to do my best to snake out of work early for a Saturday rally, you guys do me a solid and start late and drag feet and I should be able to make it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom